[132] Bored (LAMP)

Written: November 4
Note: Guess who wrote this oneshot in the airplane? This one! Guess who is posting this at 1 A.M.? tHiS oNe! Prepare for loads of fluff coming your way!

"I'm bored," Roman complained, flopping down dramatically (as always) onto the other three. Unfortunately, Virgil was sandwiched between Patton and Logan, making him the bearer of all the unforgiving weight that Roman had.

"Roman, get your fat ass off me!" Virgil whined, shoving Roman off which led him to laying down on the floor. Still, the princely trait didn't seem to mind as he just stared off into space without another word or anything. Just blank…

"Leave him be," Logan interrupted. "He's probably experiencing some creative block and it's affecting his performance tremendously. I cannot blame him for acting such way."

"Thank you," Roman exclaimed, looking much more exhausted than they originally thought he was. "I just want to curl up and cuddle someone…"

As if on cue, Patton snapped out of his trance (of puppies. It was always puppies in that head of his)."That can be arranged! Cuddle puddle everyone!"

"But Patton, I have much more important things to do."

"No, cuddle puddle!"

"Pa–"

"CudDlE pUdDlE!!!"

Without much objection (and more dragging), the four of them made their way to Roman's room, which seemed to be full of randomly thrown crumpled papers everywhere. Roman apologized and in a snap, all of them were gone… somewhere.

"Apologies again for my mess. I wasn't expecting that we would all go to my room," Roman said sheepishly to which all the others waved off.

The night was full of soft kisses and warm cuddles. It would be one fat lie to say that neither of them enjoyed it.