[101] (Logicality/Prinxiety)

Original: June 15, 2018

July 12, 2018
Ugh, idk what this went, therefore, no title... Also, I wrote it at 12:45AM...

"It'll be great, Logan," Patton said, practically radiating rainbows and sunshine. Logan smiled softly; he couldn't exactly deny Patton's request of getting a dog. After all, Patton did take care of a cat long before...

"Alright, but only one dog, Patton," he said warningly toward the parental trait who squealed and gave him a short kiss.

"I won't disappoint you, Logan! I'll be back in a few minutes," he called out, exiting their house and he drove his way to the pet shop.

Patton pondered about what he could get when one caught his eye. The dog seemed calm and collected than the others but it also seemed playful at times.

Perfect for their dysfunctional family.

He got the pet and drove home, unknowing the dangers that laid ahead of him. Humming, he got in the car and drove his way home.

It seemed that nothing could possibly go wrong when a car collided with his, the force making Patton whimper and almost black out.

Luckily, he seemed 100% fine and the dog was also at good shape. He got out, surveyed the damage and sorted things out.

It seemed too long for Logan that Patton would be out so late. His leg bouncing up and down in anticipation for Patron to come home.

As if his prayer was asked, Patton appeared, looking all muddy and a bit of blood stain on his pants.

"Patton, what happened..?"

"Oh, some rich guy named Roman was actually arguing with his boyfriend named Virgil. So like, Roman accidentally hit his car with mine."

"He did WHAT?! Also, he should go see Dr. Picani."

"I'm fine! Roman said he's gonna pay for the damage and he also wants to know if we could have a double date. And yep! I told him about Dr. Picani and they said they'll think about it!"

Logan sighed, "Patton, we've been married for three years now."

"Yeah, but I wanna help Roman and Virgil! I mean, I helped them a while ago now they're lovey dovey again..."

"..."

"Pwease, Logie?"

"Fine..."