[102] Happy Father's Day, Patton (Platonic LAMP)

Original: June 17, 2018

July 12, 2018

Patton giggled softly as he woke up to Logan's snoring. The other two seemed to have left early that night though Patton didn't exactly know why he did.

Looking at Logan, he had his glasses on but wasn't properly placed. High possibility that it was because he worked so late, walked to Patton's room while they were all having a movie night, and flopped unceremoniously onto his bed.

Patton was cut out of his thoughts as Logan began to stir and yawn, "Morning, Patton."

"Good morning, Logan! I gotta get up and make breakfast," Patton said, edging towards his door. Logan dragged him back and whined, "Five more minutes, Pat..."

Giggling, he agreed. "Five minutes and that's it."

As five minutes passed, Roman and Virgil were preparing a little something for Patton.

Patton got up as well as Logan and went down the stairs. Logan covered Patton's eyes and said, "Keep walking."

He giggled again and walked towards the common room. "Open your eyes."

He opened his eyes to see a cake, cookies, and a banner that seemed to take hours and hours working on. It said, "Happy Father's Day." It was very precise for Roman to make, and honestly, Virgil was the lazy type.

"Logan, did you make that banner?"

Logan nodded. "It was the least I could do. Roman made the cookies and Virgil baked the cake."

They all hugged Patton suddenly and said, "Happy Patton's day..."

"Happy Patton's day to me..."