[105] Touch-starved (Platonic LAMP)

Original: June 22, 2018

July 12, 2018

Logan didn't feel his best this morning. He knew that something was wrong with him but the symptoms weren't of sickness. He checked his temperature and it was not even close to being sick.

Maybe it was because he only had an hour of sleep? No, he usually does these sort of things yet it doesn't even affect him.

Sighing, he got up from his spot on his bed and walked to the kitchen, hoping that he can at least quench his thirst.

(For blooooood, jk)

"Oh, hey Nerd," Virgil greeted, as he sat on top of the fridge. Logan didn't exactly know how he got up there but it was Virgil, so anything's possible.

"Good afternoon, Virgil. Finally out of your room?"

"Answer that question yourself, Logan. You haven't been out for days. Patton was so worried and I think Roman wanted to break down the door," Virgil said, waving it off as something normal.

"OH, LOGAN'S ALIVE!" Patton squealed.

For some weird reason, he felt this voice urging him to ask Patton a question. He was slightly tired and couldn't help it.

"Patton, hug me."

Patton blinked in surprise. "Lo, you good?"

"Patton, I swear to god I am tired and I need a hug."

Patton wrapped his arms around Logan and Logan felt himself lean to the touch. A snicker brought him out of his thoughts as Virgil said, "Touch-starved much?"

It clicked: he was touch-starved. He didn't exactly know why but he was for some odd reason. Patton's hug around him tightened and Patton giggled.

"Awh, kiddo! Why didn't ya say so? C'mere, Vee! Give Logan a hug," Patton said, still giggling.

Virgil rolled eyes and climbed down the refrigerator and hugs Logan. Patton wraps his arms around Virgil who rolled his eyes.

"Having a group hug without me, eh?" Roman said, who just passed by.

"No, don't–"

Roman flung himself at the other three.