[122] His Star (Logicality)

Written: August 22
Ship: Logicality
Note: Guess who's supposed to be studying but crammed this all together at 10PM while studying Chemistry?! I rushed the ending but deal with it.
Quote: All this time I’ve been searching for my star, but little did I know I would meet an entire universe.

Logan and Patton first met each other during their first year in high school. It was an unplanned event that took place. Logan wasn't looking where he was going and Patton seemed to be racing around the halls, trying to run away from Roman, his best friend.

“Oh no! I am so sorry that I bumped into you! Here, let me help,” Patton offered, helping Logan gather the scattered papers that escaped his binder notebook. Something about Patton interested Logan for an odd reason. To be honest, it was quite scary since he rarely found anything interesting at all.

“Quite alright… Apologies, I don't know your name,” Logan stated, flushing bright pink. Patton gave a soft giggle and stuck out his hand, surprising Logan. “I'm Patton! It's nice to meet you!”

Logan noticed something off with Patton. Clearly, he wasn't a native of this place, his accent said much about it. Not to be racist or anything but his skin tone said much as well, he was probably from England.

“Salutations, Patton… I am Logan,” Logan said, shaking Patton’s hand firmly before he felt figurative sparks fly through his fingers. Instinctively, he pulled back his hand, looking like a total idiot in the process.

Patton giggled at that response and nodded. Logan couldn't help blush at his giggle. He’s really cute, without a doubt. “Yeah, I'm an exchange student from England. I'm here to look for a student named Logan? They told me that he would help me find my way around campus.”

Logan broke out of his thoughts and nodded. “Yes, I'm Logan. I was informed this morning that I would be touring an exchange student but I didn’t expect that you would be able to speak English.”

Patton giggled as they both started to talk to each other ever since. Logan couldn’t believe it himself when he finally started to talk to this man. It was as if another realm opened up and he was all too afraid to step into it. New and fascinating… and yet so deep and mysterious all together.

That was how Logan felt until he met Patton again, but this time it was years later. Logan was finally the boss of his very own company as Patton was a well-known artist, like the one who paints not the one that sings, etc. It was to be expected really, of Patton to be well-known in the future.

Logan paid for his groceries as he rushed out of the grocery, looking down. He was lost in thought when he bumped into someone who also seemed to be thinking, falling backwards as Logan fell on top of him.

“Apologies, I–”

“Logan? Is that you? It's been years!!” That bubbly voice, Logan immediately recognized that person with the same bubbly voice he had since high school. Since the day they first met. Logan opened his mouth in confusion, “Patton?”

“Glad ya didn't forget about your Happy Pappy Patton!” Patton giggled, pointing to himself in glee. Logan rolled his eyes fondly at the childlike man before him before saying, “As I was saying, apologies for bumping into you. I was not thinking… straight.”

Patton bursted into laughter, making Logan jump back in confusion. “Straight?! You're not even–are you even straight??”

Logan blushed brightly at that comment as Patton continued his conversation with Logan as if he said nothing wrong.

Logan smiled at that memory as he leaned on Patton’s shoulder in their shared apartment, humming softly. Patton giggled as leaned back, softly asking, “What are ya thinking, Lo?”

“The first time we met,” Logan answered truthfully. It may seem cliche, but it's more true than ever. Patton smiled and answered,

“You know, that day I heard that you lived around the area I was visiting so I couldn't resist walking around to look for you. All this time I’ve been searching for my star, but little did I know I would meet an entire universe…”