[66] Snuggles (Logince)

Original: February 22, 2018

July 11, 2018
This is so fluff...

Logan was working quite hard for the project they had though of for the past hour. He is, after all, Thomas' logic so naturally, he would overthink everything.

Roman needed a well-deserved rest. After journeying into Imagination and back, he was, sure as hell, tired from the trip. As soon as he gets back, he would go to his boyfriend and go for the thing he really is good at...

Cuddles!

You would think at Patton had the best ones (they totally are), but ever since Logan and Roman started dating, cuddling Logan has been a blast.

Roman hummed softly as he passed by the common room where Patton, Virgil, Sleep, and Deceit were playing Monopoly. Well, more like where Patton, Virgil, and Sleep playing; Deceit had his custom made hissing house.

Greeting them, he went to the mindscape's library, which houses nearly a thousand books about all the things Thomas' logic needs to know. Of course, Logan read all of it.

Logan was in the middle of calculating for it, when Roman came by and literally crashed on him. "Ouch! Roman, I would prefer talking to you if you are not suffocating me."

"Sorry, love," Roman giggled. "I'm just SO tired. Come to bed with me!"

Logan raised his eyebrow in question; Roman's face contorted into one of horror. "NOT LIKE THAT, PERVERT!"

"Apologies. It sounded weird and me, being Logic, would think of all possible outcomes. But since you seem tired, you should go to bed. I'll be there when I finish this."

"Which will take . . . ?"

"Maybe this whole day. I advise that you should go to the others. I heard that they were playing Monopoly."

"Never!" Roman jumped on Logan once more, and (thanks to his mind bending skills) he teleported them to Logan's bedroom.

The bed was made as usual. It seemed no one touched it for at least a day since dust started to gather up. The ceiling had a lot of stars to gaze upon because of Logan's love of astronomy.

After much persuasion, Logan and Roman got on the bed and stared at the 'stars'.

"Looks lovely."

"Yes, the stars seem to be out tonight," Logan commented happily. He could finally relax and be himself with Roman.

"I meant you . . ."

Logan blushed. Never had anyone compliment him that way before. He sighed. "I emotion you."

Roman chuckled at that joke. "I emotion you too, Logan."