[106] Sleep-deprived Logan (Platonic Analogical)

Original: June 25, 2018

July 12, 2018

When Logan was tired, he barely made sense. The other sides knew it, but the thing was: Thomas didn't.

This was a normal day at the Sanders household. Well... It wasn't really normal if you started talking to yourself and literally reflect on life with yourself.

"I say we sell the house and go on a journey!" Roman said, striking a pose.

"You uncultured swine! You can't just do that," Virgil said, hissing. "What if he ends up broke?! He needs to make videos–"

"Oh, whatever, Emo Nightmare."

"Now, kiddos–"

"What–"

"Let's–"

Thomas covered his ears as his sides started to bicker. Thomas did notice something odd though.

Logan wasn't around.

"GUYS!"

"Yes, Thomas?" The three said in sync.

"Oh, creepy. Yikes, anyway. Where's Logan?"

"Oh, yeah. Well, he didn't make sense when we tried to bring him here."

"What do you mean?"

"Um, Thomas. Do you want to see your logical side... Um, not so logical?" Roman asked, trying to be not as harsh.

"What's wrong with him?"

Virgil sighed. "Just summon him, Thomas. You'll see what we mean."

Thomas did and Logan popped up. His attire as exact as always. But the only thing that seemed off was a smile on his face.

"Heyaaaaaa!"

"Okay, what just happened?"

"Um, Logan's sleep deprived..." Patton said, chuckling softly.

Logan looked around and spotted Virgil. He stepped away from his usual spot and curled up at Virgil. "My Vee...."

Thomas raised an eyebrow towards Roman and Patton. Both nodded.

"He's cuddly when he's tired.."

"He also makes zero sense."

Cue Logan babbling incoherently.

Virgil sighed, "Okay. To bed for you, buddy."

With that, the two left sides sank down.

"..........that was eventful."