[111] Early Mornings (DLAMP)

July 15, 2018

I am very very tired and I regret my life decisions.

The next day, Logan felt slightly refreshed. Scratch that, he felt horrible and utterly tired. It was only 7:00AM when he had woken, giving him only approximately 4 hours of sleep.

Sitting up, he ran a hand through his messy hair, that would've made the others swoon. He would've gone to his room, but he remembered that Virgil and Deceit were latching onto him.

He sighed as he fell back in bed, hoping for a bit of more rest. Closing his eyes, tiredness overcame him and hit him like a truck.

Suddenly, four pairs of lips attached itself to his face. (Not in a... weird way, if it does seem weird..) Two on his forehead and two on his cheeks.

Opening his eyes, he looked to his left to see Deceit and Roman, left was Patton and Virgil. All of them, smirking.

"What?" Logan asked, genuinely confused.

"You're so not cute when you sleep," Deceit replied, smirk seemingly teasing. Logan blushed lightly as the others cooed.

"What are all of you up at this time?"

They all shrugged as they cuddled closer. Patton answered, "Well, we knew that you'd end up not being able to sleep. So, we planned this cuddle puddle to help you."

"Oh..."

"Yep," Roman chirped up. "Sadly, we kinda... fell asleep. You must've been adorable~"

Logan snorted. "I am definitely not one to be called adorable."

"Sure, Lo," Virgil mumbled, still clinging onto Logan. "Whatever you say.."