[62] SpongeBob (Platonic LAMP)

Original: January 24, 2018

July 10, 2018
I'm so angsty right now, damn it. Should I make an angst drabble book where y'all can request angst?

Patton was extremely hyped for this moment, day, or whatever you would like to refer it as. It was the day they, the Sides, get to watch his all time FAVORITE TV show as a musical! Spongebob!

When Patton mentioned about seeing a bootleg on YouTube all about it, the others seemed confused and reluctant about it. Not voicing out their opinions, they agreed. In reality, they really really really didn't want to watch it, but it was for Patton's sake.

"Kiddos! It's time," he yelled throughout the mind, excitement seeping through his voice. Virgil, who was the closest, replied back, "You don't have to scream... The mind amplifies your voice for yourself."

"Sorry, kiddo. I am just so excited for this day."

"Yes, Patton." That was Logan. "Give us . . . twenty minutes to prepare. We'll be on time."

Patton nods and went back to the kitchen to make some popcorn for the others. Meanwhile, Logan was in his room, meditating about the things he read and was trying to keep his heart from pounding out of his chest. It seemed as if this moment was the moment of moments.

Virgil was in his room, sulking as usual. (No need further explanation.) Roman, on the other hand, was in Imagination, talking to his animal friends like Snow White. He always tell them his problems because . . . well, he just wants to.

Twenty minutes later, Logan, Virgil, and Roman were all in the common room. Logan was doing some 'light reading' as he would like to call it, Virgil was making that I don't want to be here but I can't escape face, and Roman was just humming Disney songs.

Patton came in with popcorn and a big smile on his face. "Alright, let's get this going!"

And so, let the watching commence.

-merp-

Halfway through the bootleg, Roman was starting to enjoy it. He wasn't questioning about the plot, but he genuinely did enjoy it. Not only was he next to Virgil, but he was also next to his buddy Logan.

He started liking it halfway due to all the amazing things he had seen so far. The costumes, props, and a lot more! They were all just simply marvelous. He could not explain how amazing the props were.

Being next to Virgil, he felt the emo trait lean next closer to him. Virgil, upon realizing what was happening, moved further but was stopped by Roman. He signaled that it was fine, and Virgil smiled.

Roman felt as if this time was a good one.

Virgil was slowly but surely enjoying the bootleg as well. At first, when he had heard of it, he said, "What is this? We're going to watch the life of a stupid inanimate object? Tsk, boring."

He took that all back. He was never going to mention about it, but he truly did take it back. He was just faking that he didn't like it anymore.

A certain part of the musical made Virgil slightly (although he wouldn't admit) tear up. Patton swore he did see it and was glad that he liked it.

Virgil also enjoyed it because he was next to Roman, who gladly gave him a shoulder to lean on. Something in Roman's eyes showed to Virgil and he was sure that there was more than what it meant.

Logan never actually enjoyed it. He was confused with the entire logic of the musical and how it works. Sometimes he would insert his own comments but the others would shut him up.

Even though he didn't enjoy it, he did, however, like the fact that he was next to Patton, who was curled up next to him. He looked like he was having the time of his life, which he was.

So, this is how the Sides enjoyed their night, watching bootlegs or videos Patton chose out, and snuggling with each other. One by one, they fell asleep. All except for Patton.

He smiled, turned off the television, and said, "Best night . . . ever."

He dozed off.