[123] Kittens (LAMP)

Written: September 4
Ship: LAMP
Note: I haven't written a oneshot in such a long time and I kind of apologize for that... not really. I'm just busy with studies so I have nothing to apologize for.

Logan would not like to admit but he has a soft spot for a certain type of species. It's funny that he is supposedly the logical one but he has a soft spot for these certain animals. But Logan just couldn't help it... they're just so adorable and cute and soft...

And Logan lost track of time as he thought about those. He hummed contentedly as he leaned sideways onto a warm but cuddly surface. He immediately leaned into it but remembered who it was: Patton.

Blushing furiously, Logan moved away, making Patton look at him, curious and worried about his boyfriend. Logan never acted like this but it was funny to see him do so. All blushy and adorable...

"Lo? You okay?" Patton asked softly, gaining the attention of the other two that were cuddling into each other beside Logan. Logan shook his head immediately, a force of habit but it was true though...

"I am quite alright, Patton. There's nothing to worry about," Logan said reassuringly, making Patton nod. It's not that Patton doesn't trust Logan but he always tend to lie about things relating to this.

"I just have the most wonderful idea!!" Roman exclaimed, jumping up, accidentally knocking Virgil over in the process. Virgil gasped as he hit the floor with a thud and glared at the royal trait that smiled sheepishly back at him, holding up his fingers into a peace sign.

"What is it, Roman?" Logan asked, hoping to get the attention away from him and he was glad that it did.

"Let's go to Imagination! No fighting dragons or anything, just picnics, cuddles, kisses, and other stuff," Roman said, smiling brightly. Virgil looked over to the two in hesitation.

Of course, to no one's surprise, Patton said, "Count me in!"

Logan and Virgil glanced at each other before silently agreeing to it, making the other two smile widely and drag them to the door.

Once it opened, a dark abyss surrounded the room. Roman closed his eyes amd slowly, Imagination morphed into what the others would've thought it would look like. The abundances of trees, nature, and even a distant village was there.

(Logan quickly deduced that this is the village that Roman has to save from the dragon-witch.)

"Here we are!!"

Then time went quick. Both Roman and Patton went swimming, horseback riding, and so many other fun and outgoing activities. But Logan and Virgil stayed close by, under the protective shade of the tree, they settled themselves down.

Virgil immediately grabbed his phone as Logan sat down and enjoyed the view. It was beautiful and Logan couldn't exactly deny how beautiful it is even though he tried.

Then rustling was heard. It startled both Virgil and Logan but it seemed that Patton and Roman didn't hear it. Since Logan knew that Virgil wouldn't exactly be so comfortable to walk toward it, he did it himself.

Slowly stalking closer, he quickly grabbed the animal/monster/whatever Roman conjured up and held it in his hand. His eyes widened as the creature before him gave a soft sound.

It was a kitten.

Logan couldn't express how he felt with this tiny creature in his hands. He wouldn't like to admit that he does have a deep love for kittens but... this one is just so cute.

Logan smiled as he walked back to Virgil, kitten in hand. Virgil noticed this and raised an eyebrow, but didn't say a word. Instead, he immediately cuddled up to Logan and purred, making Logan freeze a bit before chuckling.

Soon, Patton and Roman got exhausted and collapsed onto Logan, who still had the kitten at hand. He smiled softly at their shenanigans.

Maybe they knew, or maybe they didn't, one thing's for sure. Logan really loves cats.