[27] Insert Prinxiety Title

Original: September 18, 2017

July 7, 2018
Finally... I still can't think of a title

Roman's POV

Once upon a time...

Oh, who am I kidding, that is just really dumb. Let's just say this is what's going on.

It was a fine afternoon when I decided to drop by. Logan is reading "Trials of Apollo: The Burning Maze" by Rick Riordan. I mean, seriously, what's with him and Rick Riordan's books.

("They are much better than your useless fantasies," he said when I asked him before. I have to agree with that.)

Patton is using his phone to look at all the puppy pictures while eating a cookie.

Virgil was on his phone, as usual, pretending like the world wasn't there.

Me? I was just sitting there for ten minutes. Neither of them bothered to look up from what they were doing to say something. Not even a 'hi.' I would understand Logan, since he doesn't like my ideas that much since they are too 'far off' as he would say, and Virgil. It's pretty obvious since he hates me.

I would never expect Patton to ignore me. Is it something I did? Did I do something wrong? I thought, thinking of all the things that they could possibly be thinking.

It must be something I did. What did I do?! I think they hate me. Yeah, they definately hate me. Is it because I'm annoying? Is it becau-

"Hey, Princey. Don't think too much sad thoughts, or you'll explode. I think your brain can't handle all the thoughts," Virgil said, finally noticing my presence.

I pretended to put on a shocked face. I am glad that Thomas is a good actor, that means that we, as his traits, also get that.

"Virgil! I would never think of such thing. I am a Prince, and I am thinking of all the Disney songs that I could sing right now!"

I hear Logan scoff and say, "Of course you would. That's all you think about."

Ouch, that stung.

"Logan, that's not nice," Patton scolded. "He isn't dumb."

This is not the first time being called as someone dumb. When Logan first called me that, I felt so offended, but as the days grew, I found myself accepting the fact that I am really dumb. I feel that they, Logan and Virgil, are speaking the truth. I put on a fake smile.

"It's alright, my dear side. These words don't mean anything to me. It takes a lot to hurt me," I said.

But it also takes a few words to break me down.

I see Virgil across the couch, looking at me skeptically. His phone was at his hand, forgotten. He finally spoke up, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I am, my dear chemically imbalanced romance. If you must excuse me, I will now go my room. Call me if you need me, Patton."

Patton waved me off as he continued looking at his phone and finished eating his cookie. Logan muttered, "Finally..." and went back to reading his book. Virgil, looking at me one last time before turning back to his phone.

I frowned slightly, and walked to my room, knowing that deep down, no one truly cared for me.

Virgil's POV

I knew something was up the moment Roman stepped in. There was something... off about him today.

When he walked into the common room, I decided to play it cool and not mind him. Why? Well, he clearly hates me, even though I like him–wait, did I just...? NO, I DIDN'T.