[98] Sleeping (LAMP)

Original: June 11, 2018

July 12, 2018
Pfft, I'm cool with any pronouns.

Everyone thought that Logan was the type to overwork himself to the point of passing out. Everyone thought that Virgil barely slept because he was always anxious about sleeping by himself. Everyone thought that Roman would be found at the door of Imagination, sleeping because he'd end up working himself off trying to protect his kingdom.

Honestly, it was actually the opposite.

Logan would be found, sleeping on the couch after lunch and Virgil would also be found somewhere (probably the cupboard or a shelf) curled up. Roman would drop onto his bed and take a short nap before going to his quest.

They would always turn up early for dinner, drowsy and ready for bed.

That's what Patton was deduced so far. As the dad, he usually took much more of the work. He was sometimes the one passing out and honestly, he was glad no one found out about it yet.

Well, he thought no one found out about it yet.

Sighing, he rubbed his eyes as he washed the dishes, unaware of the presence of the other three behind him.

Logan watched Patton's body movement and concluded that Patton was indeed tired. Nodding towards Roman and Virgil, they grabbed Patton by the arms, who was shocked and nearly dropped the plate.

"W-What–"

Roman and Virgil gave Patton to Logan, who dragged Patton to the couch and sat him down. "We've been noticing you were overworking yourself."

"Psh, I'm not, kiddo! I'm fine!" Patton said, stiffling a yawn. Logan raised his eyebrow and sat beside Patron, before cuddling close.

You see, Logan was (unexpectedly) the touchiest side among the four of them. He'd sometimes end up snuggling with Virgil or Roman during his naps or when he is sleeping.

Patton tried to wiggle his way out of Logan's grasp but Logan answer, "Roman and Virgil did the dishes, I sweeped the floor, and we all fixed our rooms. There's nothing you can do. Sleep for Christ's sake, Patton."

Roman and Virgil appeared before going snuggle up to Patton.

Maybe it was the convincing voice of Logan or he was really tired, he managed to fall asleep to three voices saying,

"We love you, Patton."

Using the last bit of strength, he replied, "I love you too, kiddos..."