[104] The One Time Logic Cried

Original: June 21, 2018
Based on experience because I was a complete Logan.

July 12, 2018
...yep.

No one has ever seen Logan cried. Ever. Not even Patton, the fatherly trait of the group, saw him cry. Well, that was until one day they were filming.

"Roman, you cannot just simply do that!" Logan said, extremely frustrated.

"Why not?! Of course I can! I'm Creativity."

"It doesn't work like that!"

Logan let out a frustrated scream and covered his face with his hands, breathing heavily. Everyone fell silent as they saw Logan back away.

"L-Logan? Are you okay?" Patton asked softly.

Tears gathered around Logan's eyes as he refused to remove his hands from his face. Slowly, he tried to compose himself and removed his hands from his face.

"Logan, you're crying..."

"Of course! Because of your stupidity! I-I've been t-t-telling you that t-this w-won't work!" Logan yelled out, tears already pouring.

He covered his mouth with his hand, sinking down so that his knees were pressed up against his chest, shaking slightly.

"Logan, are you okay?" Virgil asked.

"I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine, I'm fine... I'm totally, t-totally f-fine..." Logan said, slowly composing himself.

"You sure?"

Logan nodded and whispered the last part, "It's more of me trying to reassure myself that I'm fine than telling you..."

With that, Logan recomposed himself, his face stoic as ever. But the tear streaks and red eyes didn't hide the fact that Logan showed an emotion.

The bane of his existence.