[118] No, You Don't (Prinxiety)

Written: August 8
Ship: Prinxiety
Notes: Haven't been updating, haha! I'm not dead! I'm also working on some of your requests, don't worry! My head is in the clouds lately–

Roman and Virgil were fighting yet again. This seemed like the usual routine. Get up, eat breakfast, ignore each other as possible, lunch, then find something small to argue about. Then the said argument will turn into a huge fight that consisted of them insulting one another.

Logan was curious to know how Roman and Virgil liked each other through all this arguing. He was confused beyond any paradox that confused him, to be honest.

So here they were, trying to calmly watch TV when the two started arguing who should handle the remote because they both are acting like children about this.

“Kiddos, just calm down–”

“No!” Roman and Virgil yelled in unison before starting some sort of brawl on the floor added in some insults, the mind turned into a madhouse.

“Emo Nightmare!”

“Princey!”

“You're fashion sucks!”

“Well, it looks better to begin with!”

“Yeah? Well, I hate you!” Roman yelled. Time stopped for Patton and Logan, Roman hated Virgil? But it seemed as Virgil wasn't fazed by that as he pinned Roman down with a smirk.

“No, you don't,” Virgil stated smugly. Roman looked away, his face turning red by the proximity if their face. He stated bitterly, “No, I don't.”

Virgil gave Roman a quick kiss, making Roman gasp and loosen his grip on the remote. Virgil got this chance and pulled away, smirking as he held the remote.

“I win.”