[61] "Stop being so fucking cute." (Prinxiety)

Original: January 10, 2018

July 10, 2018
Ooh..

Roman can't stand it. He's been sitting down on the couch for only five minutes and he couldn't bare to even be there. Roman was at a 'slumber party' in the mindscape with his fellow sides, Logan, Patton, and Virgil.

Gods, Virgil. Roman couldn't stand to be one second away from him, even though they hate each other. Well, more like Virgil hating him. Patton and Logan were having a very civil conversation and Virgil was on his phone, typing away like the others don't exist.

Roman just wanted to go up and cuddle with the emo and protect him from whatever may be coming at him.

Roman bit his lip and muttered under his breath, "Why must you be so attractive..."

Virgil must've noticed the expression on Roman's face because he spoke up. "Look, Princey, I know you want me dead but can you not stare at me? Kinda rude, don't you think?"

Whatever was left of Patton's and Logan's conversation dissolved as they paid attention to the nearby conversation happening. "Oh, apologies, Hot Topic. I didn't know what I was staring at."

"Aw, you still think I'm hot. I am so flattered."

Of course you are, you idiot, I like you, Roman screamed in his mind. "Think whatever you want to think."

Virgil looked unconvinced and motioned something which Roman didn't know. Patton and Logan knew so they walked out of the room, carrying of what's left of their dead conversation.

Roman felt extremely fidgety and knew exactly what Virgil wanted. "What's going on, Princey?"

"What do you mean? I am perfectly fine, Virgil. I just—"

"No, Princey. I know you don't like me, but why are you acting weird around me lately? I'm no Logan but I feel as if there is something deeper, something that I can't explain."

Roman laughed nervously. "Nothing to worry about, Emo Nightmare. Why don't we call back—"

"No, we are going to solve this now, Roman. This can't keep up. I know we hate each other—"

"I don't hate you," Roman said in a small voice. "I don't hate you at all."

This time, Virgil was confused. "What? Then what were those insults then?"

"It's-It's just that—ugh, confessing seems harder than I thought it would be."

Realization dawned over the emo trait and he smiled. "So, you like me? As in like like me?"

Roman snorted. "Oh, stop being so fucking cute."

It seemed like time stopped once Roman spoke those words. His eyes widened as Virgil blushed brightly. "Y-You think I'm... cute?"

"Well, of course I would. Who wouldn't like such a charming person like yourself. We both have the same faces after all..."

"And you... like me?" Virgil asked cautiously.

Roman sighed and nodded. "Yes, I do. But I understand if you don't—"

"I've been dying to hear you say that."

To say Roman was shocked was a complete understatement. He was beyond cloud nine! If only he could kiss Virgil right there and then.

"Could I . . . kiss you or something? Just trying to make sure my feelings are real for you."

Never had Roman ever imagined Virgil to take the first step in this relationship. "Sure, I don't mind."

Needless to say, Virgil's feelings were 100% real. Roman was ecstatic, Patton won the bet he and Logan were talking about.