[11] For Forever (Logicality)

Original: August 39, 2017

July 4, 2018
Yep, this is good.

End of May or Early June
This picture perfect afternoon we shared
Drive the winding country road
Grab a scoop at A La Mode
And then we're there.

It was the start of May, or was it the end of June? Neither of the two sides remembered, but Logan and Patton were next to each other in the car, driving off to a new ice cream shop. It was called A La Mode. It was the perfect day to go on a date for the two personalities. The sun was not hiding nor being too out for it to be scorching. It was perfect.

An open field that's framed with trees
We pick a spot and shoot the breeze
Like 'buddies' do.

Patton parked the car next to a near by grassy field, where both Logan and he picked a spot and chatted for a little while.

Quoting songs by our favorite bands
Telling jokes no one understands
Except us two
And we talk and take in the view

The others didn't know, but Logan secretly enjoys listening to songs. Patton found out accidentally when he walked into Logan's room without asking permission. They told each other jokes that they made up and looked toward the sunset. Both were at peace.

All we see is sky for forever
Let the world pass by for forever
Feels like we could go on for forever this way
Two 'friends' on a perfect day

Neither one of them wanted to move. They were enjoying their time together, hoping time would stop or slow down. Both wanted this to go on forever. They were just two friends-no, boyfriends- on a perfect day.

And both wished they could look at the sky for forever.

Logan leaned onto Patton's shoulder and said, "I love you, Patton."

Smiling softly at Logan's display of affection, he replied, "I love you too, Logan."