[58] Abusive (Prinxiety)

July 10, 2018
I forgot to check the time I wrote this... My bad... Human AU
TW: Abusive relationship and stuff..

Virgil hated it. So much. He didn't know how he ended up in this situation nor how he even ended up with this man who was a drunkard and a drug addict as well. He just didn't know how.

Of course he knew that his close friends, Patton, Logan and Roman, would get furious to know about this, so he kept quiet for the sake of his boyfriend and himself. Turns out that was a bad decision.

The moment he introduced Joe, his friends were quite unsure.

-flashback-

"Are you sure you wanna date . . . this guy?" Roman said.

"Agreed," Logan said, pushing up his glasses, "he doesn't seem the type to be worthy of you."

"Yeah," Patton said, wrapping an arm around Logan's waist (did I forget to mention they were together?). "He gives me a bad vibe, and I don't really get those."

Yes, that was true. And yet, Virgil replied, "It's okay, guys. I got this."

His friends looked over to Joe, who was standing in the same position as they last looked at him: in a sort of perfect position. Patton, being the dad friend of all, walked up to him and eyed him.

"Listen here very well," Patton said in a very low voice that could make anyone shiver (angry Patton is a scary one). "Hurt my child and I will end you, and murder you, and toss you, and—"

"I think that's enough threats, Patton. Look at the man, you probably terrified him. But if he did, however," Logan looked at the man in front of him, "do anything bad. We know what to do."

Virgil noticed that the only one who wasn't talking, asides from Joe, was Roman. He, in all his Disney glory, was standing there, glaring daggers at Joe.

Roman walked towards the man, taking steps as small as possible, and circled Joe, like he was stalking him. "Hmm . . . Yes . . . Eh . . . I still don't see what Virgil sees in you."

"That's for me to know, and for you to never find out," Virgil said, making Roman's head snap at him and the others hush him.

"You really don't want him to get mad at you while he's at this mode, kiddo," Patton said. "He did this once with Logan too. Nearly scared Logan out of his wits, even though he wouldn't admit."

That made Virgil nearly laugh. Logan? Scared? Never thought he'd see the day.

"Well, then. It seems you're," Roman eyed Joe top to bottom and back to the top, "not that bad, I suppose. Call us when he gives you trouble."

Virgil nodded. "Of course."

Roman's demeanor immediately changed from seriousness to happiness. "Okay, now as tradition, watch Disney with us!"

-flashback end-

Virgil didn't know what changed after that. Joe started to... do things he's never done to Virgil and Virgil did not like it at all. He kept silent, in fear that his boyfriend would hurt him more if he did.

He knew that if the others knew they would give Joe a literal taste of hell, and walk away like nothing had happen, like Patton. So he kept silent, hoping that someone would notice his pain.

Someone did.

-----------

Roman was just walking to his, Logan's, and Patton's place. Why wasn't Virgil staying there you asked? Well, a couple months ago, he came by asking them if he could move out to move in with his boyfriend! Oh, Roman was furious at Joe for taking away his friend! Still, he could not deny that request so he allowed.