[17] "Cockroach?!" "EEEKKK!"

Original: September 3, 2017

July 4, 2018
This one is cringe. What was I doing? Actually, I won't change anything because this is so funny for me.. Pfffttt

Logan's POV

I was walking down the hallway toward the common room to grab a book, when I saw a cockroach. Of course, I was not as terrified as my boyfriend, Morality, is with spiders, but still, you could say that they are also the 'creepy crawly death dealers,' except they are not arachnids.

I looked at it, and thought for a while. It felt like we were having a staring contest until it started-

OH MY GOD!

I did the unthinkable.

I screamed, jumped onto the couch, and did nothing. Yes, that is how terrified I am with these... Small creatures! They carry a lot of diseases if you didn't know. One would say I would be fascinated by how small they are but, HAVE YOU SEEN THEIR FACES?!

I heard a thump, crash, and a lot more other sounds. I saw Patton, Virgil, and Roman's faces at the entrance of the common room. They came and bombarded me with questions.

"Are you okay?" Patton.

"What happened?!" Virgil.

"Do I need to slay a dragon witch for you?" Roman.

I just shook my head and said, "C-COCKROACH!"

"Seriously, Logan. And I thought I was the one who freaks out about these things."

"No! This one is different. I know I am petrified of these.. creatures, but I assure you this is not an ordinary kind of cockroach- OH MY GOD!!"

I screamed, alarming the other sides that there was something behind them. It was the cockroach, and the thing was, its HUGE, and it was FLYING.

"HOLY SHI- I MEAN SUGAR HONEY ICED TEA! THAT IS HUGE! KILL IT, ROMAN!"

"WHAT?! I AM NOT KILLING THAT. PATTON, YOU ARE THE DAD, KILL IT?"

I glanced over to Patton. He seems like to be the only one unaffected by this occurrence. He grabbed the fly swatter and SMACKED IT.

We were all shocked, but cheered nonetheless. I was happy, ecstatic to know that the icky creature is finally dead. Virgil and Princey left to do what they do, which left Patton and I in comfortable silence.

"I am quite thankful, Patton. That was a very heroic deed you did there. Is there anything I can do to express my sincere gratitude?"

His eyes lit up in excitement and mischief. "Anything you say?"

"Y-Yes. I did say 'anything.'"

"Cuddles and kisses?"

I sighed, slightly regretting saying anything. "Fine."

"Yay! Cuddles later tonight!"

-time skip by not so much-

I was walking towards the common room again, until I saw... it. Of course I screamed and said, "I THOUGHT YOU DIED!"

They came rushing in again to see the cockroach is indeed flying around. Since I had no courage to step up and swat it away, they did it.

Patton, Roman, and Virgil swatted it away, but it escaped through the small hole we had at our window. I sighed in relief, knowing that it was permanently gone.

"You do know its going to come back, right?"

"Shut up, Virgil."