[92] Peaceful Strolls (Logince)

Original: May 23, 2018

July 12, 2018
This wasn't too long ago...

Roman took Logan on a stroll around Imagination, hoping that he was able to calm his nerd down. Since Logan always stayed indoors, it took some convincing from him, Patton, and even Virgil.

(Patton and Virgil totally shipped it, by the way.)

"Come on, Nerd! It'll be fun, we'll just observe the surroundings and stuff," Roman said, dragging Logan towards the door of Imagination.

"I would like to disagree to that fact. There may be some potential danger that we aren't aware of," Logan said, trying to escape Roman's grasp.

"Exactly, Logan. Don't you want to explore the wonders of life?! Besides, I shall protect thee from incoming threats with this sword I have." Roman brought out his sword, which made Logan jump back.

"If you do that again, you would end up cutting me instead of your foe," Logan sneered at his boyfriend. He would much rather stay indoors than be with him for now.

"Lo? Aren't you gonna leave with Roman? Because if not, you're gonna have to sit through my entire comedy show!" Patton said, bringing Virgil with him, who didn't mind.

Patton discreetly winked at Roman, who smiled back gratefully.

"Oh, yes! We were just about to leave, right Roman?" Logan asked, desperation in his eyes. It seemed that Logan doesn't enjoy Patton's puns more than going with him to Imagination.

"Alright, let's go!"

Roman opened the door which led to a really nice scenery which left Logan in a loss of words.

"Do you... like it?" Roman said, looking down on the ground. He made sure that the area was safe a few days ago but going this direction all the time. He wanted to make sure that Logan would feel safe in Imagination.

"This is... it's wonderful!" Logan said, turning to face Roman with a small smile in his face. He started to blabber about the facts concerning the trees, the rocks, and pretty much everything.

What Logan didn't notice was that Roman seemed to disappear after quite a while. Logan turned around and shook his head in confusion.

"Roman? Where are you?!" He panicked and ran back. How dare that prince leave him after he said he'd stay!

Logan panicked and yelled, "Roman! Where are you!?"

"I'm here, Logan. I was just checking out the trees and the things here to make sure nothing was going to get you," Roman said, rubbing his arms.

Logan slapped him. "How dare you leave me! I'm never leaving your side until we get back."

So that was the reason why Roman and Logan came back holding hands.

(Patton evolved into a total fangirl.)