[93] Logan's Awful Day (Platonic LAMP)

Original: May 23, 2018

July 12, 2018
Oh, I posted this at Tumblr too!

To say that Logan hated today was a complete understatement. Not only had he accidentally spilt coffer over his favorite polo and tie, he had somehow managed to misplace his planner. At least you can see how pissed he was today.

He sat at the dining table, Roman and Virgil sitting beside each other, talking like civilized people for once. Logan sighed as grabbed another cup of coffee and headed back to his room, not even greeting Patton a simple ‘hi.’

“What’s gotten into Logan?” Roman asked, his hand underneath his chin, as if he was trying to ‘solve' the problem.

Virgil scoffed and retorted, “Well, duh. As you can probably not see, he’s not having a good day like you are. Maybe your day ruined his.”

“Now, kiddos. Let’s not fight about this and talk like civilized people,” Patton stated, giving both Roman and Virgil a warning glare before turning back to his happy self. “Maybe something happened today that made him feel off..?”

Roman sighed and shrugged. “I don’t know, Patton. He’s always off.”

Virgil shrugged and placed his hands in his pockets. “You should try to confront him, Patton. You’re probably the only one who could ‘cause I’d make him anxious and Roman would be purely annoying.”

“I agree–hey!”

Patton sighed as he walked away from the other two bickering sides. There never was a day where the two never fought.

It would be the world's end if ever they did.
As Patton neared Logan's door, he noticed that the feelings around him seemed to diminish. He knew that this was a side effect (Logan being Logic, and all) from Logan's room. Still, he was determined to get to Logan.

Meanwhile, Logan was internally panicking. He didn’t have his planner which meant that he doesn’t exactly know what to expect from today. Would there be a video? Would Thomas need to go shopping? If he did, would there–

A knock on the door seemed to push Logic out of his own miserable thoughts. Opening the door, he came face to face with a bouncing Patton.

“Heya, Lo! We noticed you were feeling kinda down lately and we just wanted to know what’s wrong, kiddo?” Patton asked, concerned for the logical man’s feelings.

Logan chuckled at the thought of him having feelings and replied to Patton spontaneously. “I am feelings adequate. What is it that you need that requires my presence?”

“Well, as I said, we noticed you were kinda down and I just wanted to tell you that… whatever it is you’re facing, we’ll be here for you!” Patton said, determination evident in his eyes.

Logan smiled and thanked Patton for his help. “Thank you, Patton. But that wouldn’t quite necessary.”

“You sure about that, kiddo? I don’t think you’re doing anything at the moment. Why not just sit with us and watch a Disney movie?”

Logan thought about it for a minute. If he went, then there would be a slight possibility that his planner would be around the area. If he went, at least he had the company of the other three.

“Fine, but I still have other important things to do,” Logan stated firmly. Thank the heavens that Logan decided to also have a mental planner.

Patton cheered as they walked back to the common room, where Virgil was on his phone and Roman was practicing his sword fighting.

“We’re back, everyone!” Patton announced happily, making all three of them smile. It was definitely hard not to smile at the jolly man.

“Greetings, Patton!”

“’Sup.”

“We’re going to watch a Disney movie! Any suggestions?” Virgil and Logan shrugged as Roman looked like he was about to burst.

“We could watch Cinderella! Or Snow White!”

“I think Cinderella would suffice for now. I still have… the entire day to do nothing because I may have misplaced my planner.”

Virgil snickered and said, “Is it blue?”

“Yes, how did you know?”

“Nothing. It’s nothing, I’ll tell you about it later, but first movie.”

As the movie progressed, Logan felt himself being lulled to sleep. He yawned as he pulled himself closer to Patton, who in turn gripped Logan tighter.

Logan smiled and began to fall asleep.
Virgil was the next one to go to sleep. He leaned on Roman's shoulder which provided as a really muscular pillow. Roman really didn’t mind the fact that Virgil was so close to him, it was natural for Virgil to be really clingy whenever this happened.

Roman felt himself also being yanked into sleep. His head leaned on Patton's shoulder and sighed happily.

Pattin didn’t mind being the center of the cuddles and being the only one awake. In fact, he liked being in the middle of a cuddle puddle!

He just really liked to see his kiddos well and happy. With his dad skills, he kissed each one of them on the forehead.

All three of the sides unconsciously began to smile, causing Patton to giggle.

“Good night…”