[110] Late Nights (Platonic DLAMP)

July 15, 2018

It's 3AM and I cannot sleep. Actually, I'm going to bed now.

Logan didn't know why he was still up at this ungodly hour. Literally. He was laying on his bed, clock showing a time he doesn't usually see: 3:25AM.

It was glaring at him as if it was telling him to go to sleep, but he couldn't. Sighing, he closed his eyes for a few moments.

One Mississippi

Two Mississippi

Three–

Why must it be so hard to sleep? Logan groaned as he sat up from his bed, grabbing his glasses from the table beside his bed. Sighing, he got up and walked to Patton's door, opening it.

All the others were there, cuddled up against each other. Virgil and Deceit were in the center as Patton and Roman slept beside the two. Logan smiled at the cute sight before him.

"L-Lo?" A voice broke him out of his thoughts. Logan looked at the owner and it was Patton. He sat up rubbing his eyes.

"What are you doing up... 3:39 in the morning?"

"I... couldn't sleep."

Patton smiled cheekily. "Couldn't stand a night without us?"

Logan rolled his eyes as Patton gestured for a place Logan could slip in. It was actually in between Deceit and Virgil. They probably thought this through.

Logan settled himself down as Deceit and Virgil immediately latched onto him, cuddling for warmth. Logan smiled at the twos actions.

"Night, Lo," Patton said, going back to sleep. Murmurs from the others were heard as they were slightly awaken by the noise.

"Good night, everyone.."