[78] Here With Me (Prinxiety)

Original: May 7, 2018

July 11, 2018
What kind of writer am I? :O
TW: Character death

Everything was going to be fine, they said. He would come back to him, they also said. Lies upon lies pile up next to his common sense as it towers over all of his work.

He said that he'd come back safely.

He said that he'd never let him go.

He said that life would be perfect.

He said that it would just be the two of them.

Just the two of them...

He said many things. And yet, looks at what stuck.

Such a perfect moment to go and have a picnic. He wouldn't because it was too painful for him to remember how happy they were.

Look, a new movie! Let's watch it at the cinemas. No, it would remind him that he was alone again in this world.

Too many things that are done with so much pain. Like how the house he was living right now was built and designed by him.

Too much...

He cried and cried for years, hoping that one day, just ONE single day, he would come back to his arms.

Just one more time...

He wished to be happy one more time.

He drove towards his happy place and sat down next to the tree and sighed as he felt the tears well up again.

He looked up to the sky and said, "I wish you'd be here and tell me I'm okay..."

He looked next to him and looked at the stone next to him, which he had memorized by heart.

"Roman Sanders, a loving friend, brother, and husband."