[128] Hypothesis (LAMP)

Written: September 30
Ship: Eventual LAMP
Notes: Woah, I'm actually alive on weekends only.

Hypothesis: Roman, Patton, and possibly Virgil all hold romantic feelings for me.

Evidence #1:
Whenever I enter the room, i.e. the common room, their eyes would immediately look up from whatever they seem to be doing. Their attention would snap to me.

Evidence #2:
They seem to try to grab my attention in any way possible. In example, Patton would try to get me to help him make cookies when I am fully aware to that he could do it himself. Roman would try to get me watch his performance on 'stage'. (Though I must admit that his acting skills never stop amazing me). Virgil's approach, however, is much more subtle and usually around 2:00-3:00 A.M.

Note to self: Research why my chest feels flutterly whenever they talk to me.

Evidence #3:
They have told me face-to-face. Both Roman and Patton confessed to me with a bit of hesitation. Virgil was hiding in the corner of the room, his anxiety obviously getting to him. Fortunately, I was able to calm him down before he entered a full blown panic attack.

However, I have never spoke about it and hurriedly left the room without another word. I may have hurt their feelings.

Conclusion: They all hold romantic feelings for me. However, what they do not know is that I reciprocate those said feelings and I intend to confess to them one day.