[47] Truth or Dare (Platonic LAMP)

Original: October 2, 2017

July 9, 2018

The sides, including Thomas, were playing Truth or Dare. Of course, Logan being the logical one and the one who sees the fault in literally everything, said that it was the most childish game that he would ever play. Patton, giving him the 'puppy eyes' as the others called it. He couldn't resist and gave in.

Thomas, wanting to know more about his sides, asked if he could participate in this act. Of course, Patton and Roman couldn't resist to say no to Thomas, because he was the host. Not like Logan and Virgil had anything to say against him.

So here they are, sitting in a circle. Patton beside Roman, Roman beside Virgil, Virgil beside Thomas, Thomas beside Logan, and Logan beside Patton. Strange, really, the logical trait must feel strong regret because he decided to join in this group activity. But if it is to help Virgil and give Thomas more knowledge, he supports it.

Patton giggled childishly next to him and spun the bottle to see who it lands; it landed on Roman. Roman, being the absolute drama queen he was, 'fainted' at the sight, falling onto Virgil in the process, making the anxious trait shove him onto the floor.

Roman groaned as the rest of the others laugh at his misery. He grumbled and got back up to see a smirking Virgil, a giggling Patton, a chuckling Thomas, and an ever so stoic Logan. Roman sighed, knowing that the logical trait would not crack a smile tonight.

Or would he?

Roman shook these thoughts to the side and paid attention to Patton as the bubble trait said, "Roman! Truth or dare?"

Roman, the prince of the bunch, would never pick truth! So he gladly said, "I choose dare, my fellow trait! What is it that you would wish me to do?"

"I know. Let him give himself a wedgie. Wouldn't that be funny to watch?" Virgil said, finally speaking up after hours of looking through his phone and sulking.

"That does sound amusing, Virgil. However, I believe that the person to decide the dare is Patton, correct?" Logan said, looking over to Patton to see him concentrating really hard to think of a perfect dare.

Finally, he got the right one.

"Roman! I dare you to... give me your cookie stash."

"Patton, how did you—?"

"I literally love cookies, I can smell them a mile away. Now, gimme the cookies," Patton stated, looking satisfied that Roman chose dare. Roman looked defeated and walked into his room.

Virgil and Logan were having a quiet conversation behind Thomas as the said person was scrolling through the comments in his most recent videos.

Finally, moments later, Roman came in with not only one, but THREE boxes of cookies. The other sides were shocked, but not as shocked as Patton was right now. He finally broke his trance and practically pounced onto the box.

Roman and Thomas laughed as Virgil and Logan looked over to see what was happening. They sighed at the idiocy of their 'dad'.

Patton finally calmed down and they went onto the next round. Roman spun the bottle and it landed on Virgil. Roman smirked evilly as Virgil visibly gulped.

"Alright, emo nightmare. Truth or dare?!?"

"I pick..... Or," Virgil said, smirking at his own joke. Roman grumbled and handed him an oar. (Pffft)

"Why is this even a part of it again?"

"To be honest, I don't know," Thomas replied, still looking at his phone. Virgil got his oar and whacked Thomas on the head, making him groan in pain and Patton to scold him.