[70] Yelling (Prinxiety)

Original: March 28, 2018

July 11, 2018
This is so freaking rushed, my bad.

Virgil and Roman was stuck with each other. As much as they hated to admit it, it was damn well true. Thomas, Logan, Patton, Remy, and Deceit (no one knew his real name) were with Talyn and Joan at the arcade.

Logan didn't want to go but due to some persuasion and explanation, his face turned to one of creepiness and excitement and willingly joined them.

So now, they were stuck.

Together.

In the same house.

In the same couch.

I'm feeling so bOrEd! Roman thought at he watched Steven Universe on the large television they had managed to buy without Logan's nagging. Honestly, he could be the mom and Patton could be the dad. Oh, wait—

"Emo Nightmare!"Maybe he could piss off Virgil; it's not like he has anything better to do. "You look devilish today, but I think you could look better."

It seemed that he picked up on my game because he smirked behind his phone. "Well, Princey. I am quite flattered by what you said. Sadly, I think I look a million times better than you even if I didn't try."

So, it started. The bickering, the—excuse me for my French—bitching, and the infuriation started to build up.

"LISTEN HERE, YOU-YOU EMO! I DON'T LIKE YOU AND YOU DON'T LIKE ME. SO, STAY OUT OF MY WAY!"

"NO WAY, SIR SINGS-A-LOT! I DIDN'T EVER SAY THAT I DIDN'T LIKE YOU."

"WELL, CLEARLY YOU DON'T LIKE ME."

"WELL, IF YOU WOULD LET ME SPEAK, I WOULD TELL YOU I LIKED YOU."

Awkward silence.

"WELL CRAP! I CONFESSED NOW. WHAT DO WE DO?!"

"I DON'T KNOW. LET'S MAKE OUT!"

"OKAY!"

That, kids, is what they did until the others came back, smirking.