[3] Recovering

Original: August 26, 2017

July 3, 2018
I fucking swear to God, I am not proud of this, okay? I am NOT and NEVER going to be proud of this. Idfc about the typos here and the part 2.

TW: Abuse and stuff...

Logan's POV

It's been three weeks.

Three weeks since it happened.

Three weeks since I've been out of my room.

-Flashback-

I walked along the corridor toward my boyfriend's room, Patton. It's been a while since we've actually hung out and have cuddles. No one knew but I'm actually the type to have cuddles.

I sighed happily as I knocked on Patton's door.

"Patton? It's Logan. May I come in?"

"Leave me alone."

"I'm still going in. We need to talk."

I gently opened Patton's door and see his furious face near me. I gasp, seeing how mad he is. 'He's never this mad,' I thought. He dragged me by the collar and led me to an unknown room that was connected to his room.

"What are you thinking?! I told you not to come here! Now you have to be punished," he said as he chained me to the wall and brought out a whip he had in the cabinet.

-time skip because I don't want to think how to torture Logan, Patton, and myself-

I was bleeding, badly. Patton left me in his original room to get some first aid kit supplies to fix my wounds. I sigh as I felt tears trickle down my face, thinking what has happened to the Patton I knew and loved.

"Hey, Logan. Here, help yourself. Leave my room and don't ever tell anyone what happened."

I nodded weakly as I tend to my wounds and fixed myself. It stung but I knew that Patton has inflicted pain worse than that.

I finally fixed myself and tried to look as presentable as possible without wincing. I walked out of the room to see Patton coming in, acknowledging my presence, and walking back to his room like nothing happened.

I flinched and started to walk toward the common room. As I got there I saw Princey and Anxiety. Princey doodling and Anxiety was on his phone scrolling through his phone, probably at Tumblr. I sighed as I got a glass of water from the kitchen and walked back toward them.

I don't exactly know what happened but the cup flew out of my hand and landed on Roman's drawing, soaking it in the process.

To be continued...