[57] Tiny Virgil (Logicality/Prinxiety)

Original: November 12, 2017

July 10, 2018

Virgil was turned into a kid. Nothing more said. After Roman 'accidentally' turned Patton into a kid that one time, he made Virgil into one. (He made sure that it would take a while to wear off.)

The Virgil that was standing before them had been more panicky and more anxious than ever before.

Roman, who knew that this was going to possibly happen, soothed the anxious trait every time he had those attacks. Of course, Virgil (as a kid) was very very attached towards the romantic trait.

Today, Roman was not around. He was off into Imagination to fight off the dragon-witch that he claims is true. Logan and Patton were on the couch, watching a movie with Virgil in between the both of them.

Suddenly, a jumpscare came out and Virgil screamed. He started to panic, which made the other two panic and tried to calm him down. They didn't exactly expect that to happen either...

"L-Logan, quick! Do something!"

"What do I do?!" Logan said, looking around for anything that would help him in this time.

Patton saw a teddy bear that was lying around the room and took it to give it to the panicking child in front of them. Patton had an idea (being the father trait, of course he knew what to do)

"V-Virgil, it's alright. That wasn't real," Patton said, trying to sound as gentle as possible as to not frighten the already frightened child.

"I-It wasn't?" Virgil asked timidly. He was scared and he also might have pissed his pants.

Patton nodded and handed the teddy towards the anxious trait that has been now reduced to a child.

"H-Here, Virgil. Just... Hang on. Roman's gonna come back eventually," Patton said, giving Virgil his signature smile. Virgil smiled weakly and hugged the fatherly trait.

"I-I'm sorry for panicking, Papa. I didn't know w-what to d-do. I-I j-just-"

Logan and Patton froze. Oh boy, here we go again.

-time skip-

Patton and Logan were exhausted. Not only did they have to keep Virgil from climbing onto things, but they had to keep him away from anything that would trigger him to having any panic or anxiety attacks (those were a lot).

Roman bursted through the door and said, "WHAT DID I MISS?!"

"Thank the heavens and earth you are back, Roman. Dealing with Virgil is now very tiring. If you need him, he's in his room, sleeping. If you need both of us, we'll just be here... Sleeping," Logan said, and with that, he unceremoniously flopped back onto the couch, cuddling closer to the already asleep fatherly trait.

Roman chuckled as he went towards Virgil's room. The room had been the Sam as always, dark and angsty. It wasn't a surprise to Roman when he saw the anxious trait in the middle of a breakdown.

The fanciful trait rushed towards Virgil and said, "H-Hey, my Prince. Everything is going to be alright, remember those breathing exercises?"

Virgil nodded.

"Good. Now, follow me."

Virgil and Roman did the exercises until Virgil finally calmed down. Roman was glad that he had found the anxious trait before it got any worse.

"P-Princey?" Virgil said, looking over to him.

"Yes, my Prince?"

"W-Was I any trouble?"

"No you weren't, Virge. You were very easy to handle. Now, get some sleep. It must've been tiring for you today."

With that, all of them fell asleep.