[113] Alpha (Logicality)

July 17, 2018

This is just snippets of what I remembered someone request?? I remembered Logicality and Alpha and stuff??? I'm forgot and I accidentally deleted the screenshot so I'm fucking hopeless. And I'm not into this Alpha blahblah werewolf shiz? Patton is definitely an alpha-

Also, I kind of finished the server-

Patton smirked as he looked around his pack, a proud look on his face. He was very happy to say that his pack was indeed blooming. Pups are growing up to be great warriors and they're parents so proud.

He walked around, his alpha aura oozing out of his body like running water. Everyone around him bowed and some waved, he knew that it seemed disrespectful to other packs but he was the kindest alpha you'd meet.

Unless you pissed him off, that is.

Due to his enhanced hearing he heard a small whimper just around the corner. He sped there and surveyed the surroundings. It was a fairly normal house, his parent's friends lived there he assumed.

A picture of his parents with said people hung against the wall. It should've been so familiar to him when he noticed that he was in that picture as well.

"Hey, get up! We're not done with you," a voice broke off Patton's trail of thought. He snuck around the back to see three (the typical gang number, as always. Patton rolled his eyes at that) men towering over who seems to be a librarian?

He was definitely a part of the pack due to his scent but why would they target him...

"P-Please stop–"

"Shut up, you stupid omega!"

Oh, so that's why they were beating him up. Patton clapped slowly and walked towards them. The two looked up and their eyes widened, immediately fixing their posture.

"Hello, boys," Patton said, using his alpha tone.

"Hello, alpha," they said in sync, avoiding his gaze. The omega behind them looked away. Patton looked at him with concern and walked towards him, "What did you do to him?"

"U-Uh, we were just teaching him a lesson–"

"Y-Yeah, for being a s-smartass–"

"Quiet, you two," Patton growled, immediately silencing the two. "I don't want any of you near this man, okay? Is that clear?"

No answer.

"I said, is that clear?!"

"Y-Yes, alpha."

"Good, now scram!"

The two other men ran off, breathing heavily as if they got hurt. Patton sighed and turned to the injured omega.

"Hey, are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine, alpha. You don't need to worry about me. They do this about three times a week," the omega said as he failed to stand up. "It seems that their beating was far worse than before..."

"What's your name?" Patton asked softly.

"I-I'm Logan," he said, looking down and avoiding his gaze. Patton tilted Logan's face so they would look eye to eye.

Patton giggled quite childishly. "You're cute! I think I'm going to like staying with you."

Logan blushed furiously. "C-Cute?! Stay with me?"

Patton nodded. "Yeah, unless you want to move to my place. I can't have those bad people around with such a cutie like yourself."

Logan smiled. "Y-Yeah, I'd like that.."