[127] Ticklish (Platonic LAMP)

Written: September 23 and 24
Ship: Platonic LAMP
Note: Have this one until next time, guys!

He was obviously so tired from the way he moved his body. The others noticed it from the moment he stepped into the room, eyes droopy and hair all over the place. They would've caught him when he nearly fell down but he caught himself before the others were able to do so. Still, it was clear to see that he overworked himself.

“Hey, Logan,” Virgil called out softly, catching the attention of the tired trait. “What time did you even sleep last night?”

Logan shrugged without much care of how he looked at the moment. He knew that his hair is a mess and his glasses were probably not placed on properly but heck, he is absolutely tired. Those small details don't bother him as much as they supposedly do.

“Does that really matter? As long as Thomas gets the proper amount of rest, I should be able to function just as I always do,” Logan said, giving a strained smile. It was obviously fake by the frustrated lines that danced upon his face. Patton took note of this and approached the sleepy trait.

“You don't look so well, kiddo. You should rest,” he said worriedly. Logan waved it off and grabbed his favorite glass. Filling it up with his favorite coffee, he said, “I assure you all that I am 100% sure I can fu–”

Logan cut himself off with a big yawn, making a big blush erupt onto his face. He desperately tried to cover it up but it seems that Patton had already seen the blush with all his giggling and happiness. “That's so cute, Lo!”

“It's not cute at all,” he said looking down in embarrassment. “I will be on my way now–”

“Hold on just a sec, Nerd,” Finally Roman decided to open that mouth at the right time. Logan could feel himself hold back a groan as he faced the creative trait with a deadpan look on his face. “What is it that you require, Roman? A tutoring session or what?”

“Nothing, my dear!” Logan rolled his eyes at that. Roman is such a flirt even though Virgil is standing there, glaring daggers at him. “However, I wish to ask you something!”

“Oh? What is it?” Logan said, crossing his arms over his chest skeptically. Roman asking for someone to do something was a thing you should look out for, especially when he has that evil smirk on his face.

“Nothing much but I'm sure you could spare a little bit of your time and come join us at the common room? We are currently watching Disney movies and it would be tragic for you to not come and partake of this tradition,” Roman gestured extravagantly, ‘fainting’ onto Patton’s and Virgil’s arms. All Patton did was smile at Roman’s antics while Virgil just rolled his eyes.

“C’mon, Logan! We just wanna have you around,” Patton said, looking over to Logan with those puppy eyes that he knows Logan could never resist.

“Alright, fine. But if something ever happens, I'm going back to my room,” Logan said, finally giving in. He cursed himself for having such a low tolerance to Patton’s puppy eyes. But when Patton pounced onto his, hugging him tightly and giggling ‘thank you’s, it was obviously worth the decision.

So here they were, settled in the common room with Roman at the far right and Virgil at the far left. Making Patton and Logan sit in between the two. It was odd when Patton’s arms started to circle his waist and hold him firmly, pulling him onto his own lap. Logan just blushed at the intimate gesture but Patton didn't seem to mind as he just focused on the currently playing movie.

Time passed quite quickly and Logan could feel two fingers trailing up his sides, making him freeze and shiver. He looked toward his left (where Virgil sat) and saw the anxious trait was looking at him curiously.

“Logan, are you ticklish?” The question seemed to fill the air with anticipation as Logan just shook his head frantically. “O-Of course not! Why would you think that I would be ticklish! Me? You have to be jok–”

He squirmed and held back a giggle as Roman poked his other side. Roman just smirked at Logan’s reaction and looked at the other two. “He's definitely ticklish.” Realization dawned over Logan as he squirmed more, trying to get out of Patton’s death grip.

Mental note: Do not underestimate Patton’s strength.

“You all planned this from the start, didn't you?” Logan said, a blush rising onto his face as Patton’s fingers pressed against his sides. A soft giggle escaped lips and everyone just cooed at how adorable that was.

“You know, we didn't actually plan this at all. The tickling part is just a distraction but actually hearing you giggle, I don't mind changing the plan up a bit,” Patton said, smiling at Virgil and Roman, who nodded.

“W-What plan a-are you talking about?” Logan said, biting his lip as Roman slowly moved behind the two, holding Logan’s arms up and high. He should've known that Roman was going to take that part of the job. Virgil wasn't one to hold people down.

With two people holding him down, seeing Virgil loom over him is honestly very intimidating. But… for once, he didn't seem to care. He still tried to fight for his freedom but once Virgil’s fingers grazed upon his skin, he knew he was a goner.

Virgil pressed his fingers down at his sides, obviously tickling Logan since he started to giggle softly. “You know, if we knew you were ticklish, we would've done this several times in the past.”

“Nohohohohoho!! S-Stohohop th-th-thissss!” Logan managed to gasp out through his giggles, tugging at Roman’s grip on his arms wanting to clamp down and stop Virgil. Virgil just smirked and stopped for a second before moving onto his armpits, catching Logan off guard.

Logan’s giggles were cute, but his laugh was just so philharmonic. It rang out through the entire mindscape, making Patton giggle softly as well. It was not as high pitched as Patton’s nor was it deep like Romans. To be honest, Virgil wasn't very ticklish so they never heard a laugh come from him which us utterly disappointing. It was just so… Logan.

“You have a wondrous laugh, my dear nerd. No wonder why Patton wanted to hear you laugh!” Roman said, chuckling as Logan kept laughing. There was no use in struggling, he lost all his will to move when Virgil started to tickle him.

“P-Pleheheheheaaassssee!!” Logan said, stuttering over his words. Patton just smiled at that and slowly trailed his hands over to Logan’s hips. Virgil slowly stopped his movements. Logan started to squirm away from Patton.

“As we said, Lo. We're not gonna let you go until you properly take care of yourself,” Patton hummed and pressed his fingertips a tad bit. Logan just gasped and giggled the rest of the time as the others soaked in his adorable laughs.

Time seemed to pass quicker to the point Logan was already crying from all the laughing. Patton chose this time to stop his teasing as Roman complained about not having his turn to tickle Logan, who tried to pretend that he hadn’t been tickled at all. But the evident blush on his face, glasses askewe, and his hair a mess, it wasn't hard to tell what exactly happened.

Logan stood up shakily, the aftereffects still remaining at his body. He moved sluggishly toward the stairs, walking up. The other three pretended like they didn’t start a tickle fight.

Maybe one day Logan would get revenge, or one day they decide to jump on Logan like that. But for now, Logan was certain he was tired enough to get a full night’s rest.