[74] A Completely Normal Day (Platonic Anxceit)

Original: April 11, 2018

July 11, 2018
Deceit angst coming your way! I don't know their ship name? Did I spell it right?

It was obviously the best day of his life, Deceit had thought to himself on that day. It was going to be great! He would be finally revealing himself to the others and his host, Thomas!

Roman knew of his existence and so, he made the script to 'reveal' himself. It made him sound so much like the hero everyone loved.

This will totally not backfire at my face.

Boy, was Deceit right all along. His host and the others reacted quite violently and Roman had a very smug look on his face.

Deceit had to keep up the act since this was for the video. The others probably caught on and continued but not without giving him some weary looks.

As the day ended, the Sides plus Thomas went to bed, not without greeting each other a good night and a hug. (Well, they tried with Thomas but . . . it didn't work out.)

Deceit stood at the corner of the room, feeling quite left out. He immediately ran towards his room, tears were pouring heavily from his eyes. It wasn't like he was crying as much as he thought he was...

That's a lie. He was totally crying a lot. Sobbing quietly, he headed straight for his bed and crashed into it immediately.

No one likes him, of course. He is just a lying pathetic little snake!

"It isn't my fault that I am who I am," Deceit sobbed out, but it was muffled by the hundreds of pillows surrounding his body.

There was a knock at the door which snapped Deceit out of his miserable world. Wiping his eyes, he made sure there were zero traces of him crying.

Opening the door, he was surprised to see Virgil there. "Hello there, Virgil. It's a pleasure to see you here."

He wasn't trying to indicate it but hey, old habits die hard. Virgil didn't acknowledge that small response and said, "I just wanted to—hey, are you crying?"

Not saying anything, Deceit motioned Virgil to enter the room and he got the message. Settling himself onto Deceit's surprisingly comfy bed, Deceit immediately launched into all his problems and cried.

It wasn't everyday to see the lying trait so honest as today. He comforted the man and said, "It's going to be fine . . . They'll love you, like they did me."

Deceit sniffled. "W-Why are you being so kind to me?"

Virgil smiled. "Well, us negative traits have to stick together."

They hugged more and when Deceit finally slept, Virgil sneaked out of the room and headed off to his own, smiling at the thought of that certain trait.