[56] Tiny Patton Pt. 2 (Logicality)

Original: November 3, 2017

July 10, 2018
I'm so lazy...

It was the next day the others saw a grown Patton walking about. By the time that happened, it was midday.

("Roman, until what time will the effects last?"

"Seeing as I dropped it on him around 3 to 4 P.M., he'll probably turn back around that time too.")

Logan and Patton spent the whole morning of that day playing with each other. Well, more like Tiny Patton trying to make the older trait play with him. Not that Logan mind, but he did play (just trying to avoid the smirks of both Virgil and Roman).

They ate food for lunch. This time, Logan asked Virgil to make the food (because he can now trust the anxious trait to make the food) and have Roman by his side.

Virgil reluctantly agreed and went off, Roman trailing behind him. The other two played for a bit before being called to eat.

Patton skipped off to the table to meet with his 'uncles' as Logan stayed behind to clean up all the mess and put them away.

They ate the food happily, complimenting his outstanding work.

("Virgil! This food is the best," Logan said.

"I-It was nothing. It's just a simple recipe," Virgil responded, blushing and continuing to eat.)

Soon, Logan and Patton left the table to go take a small nap.

Logan's POV

I left with Patton to head to the common room to let him take his nap before he 'grows'.

"Mama! Mama! Why do I need to take a nap? Am I not healthy enough?" Patton said, giving the 'puppy eyes' that Princey would be talking about.

That has no effect on me.

"You need to take a nap so that one day, you'll be big and strong."

Patton gasped. "Like Uncle Roman and Uncle Virgil?!"

Patton is so adorable.

"Yes, like Uncle Roman and Uncle Virgil."

I suppose he wants to grow like them, seeing as they are his uncles. Patton started to cheer and dance (probably doing his 'wiggles').

"Alright, alright, Patton. Calm down, it's still 12:30 and you need to stop moving a lot before your appendicitis."

Patton's face morphed into one of confusion. "What's a-appendi-cartus?"

I sigh, close enough.

"That, my baby bear, is a story to tell for another day."

"You called me baby bear! Does this mean your my Mama bear?"

"I suppose it does."

Patton squealed and jump onto me, making me lose a bit of my balance and land onto the couch.

"I love you, Mama bear!"

"Love you too, Baby bear."

With that, we fell asleep. Patton curled up next to me.

-short time skip to when Patton grows-

I felt something nudge me before I woke up.

"Logan! Logan! Logan! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up!"

I groaned and looked up to see Patton in his usual state now.

"What is it, Patton? Do you remember what happened?

"Huh? What do you mean? What happened?"

"N-Nevermind," I said, trying to dismiss the subject. Patton, who was (again) not paying attention to what I was saying, cuddled me again.

"P-Patton what are you d-doing?!"

"Cuddling you. It feels... normal. Like I did this before? Don't you think so too?" He said, sitting back up, looking me directly into the eye.

Of course, you stupid handsome idiot. We were just cuddling a few hours ago, AND just last night!

"Hmm, it does feel strange. Do you want to..?"

Of course, Patton being Patton, can never say no to cuddles (probably because I never pet anyone cuddle me).

He went by my side and cuddled me again.

He said, "I love you, Mama Bear..."

I froze, he remembers that? I took a small glance to Patton to see him asleep, arms wrapped around my waist.

I softly said, "Love you too, Baby Bear.."

I fell asleep after that.