[69] Cat Mission (Platonic Prinxiety)

Original: March 13, 2018

July 11, 2018

As soon as Virgil left his room, Roman noticed something off about him. He did not give any snarky remarks, no insults thrown back at him, no anything. He just came here and left just as fast.

He knew Logan and Patton noticed but they didn't say anything. After all, everyone knew what Virgil is going through. He was going through a rougher time than before. This was the time when Thomas' ex-boyfriend broke up with him.

Thomas himself felt down and because of that, Virgil and Patton felt his emotions as well. More of Patton, but he had Logan to ground him whenever he would think of something too drastic.

As the days went by, Patton started to get better and eventually, returned back to his own cheerful self. Virgil, however, did not. It seemed as if he curled up more into his shell.

Roman absolutely couldn't stand the fact that one of them was suffering terribly. He decided to do the most logical thing he could ever do without asking Logan for any assistance.

He decided to morph into a cat; into a black cat. He knew how Virgil would open up to cats because they are good listeners and they do not inturrupt you. How he found out was a mystery to them all.

(Actually, he stalked Virgil in Imagination, talking to his fellow woodland friends, but you get the point already. Don't you?)

Thank Zeus that they had these amazing powers given and granted by Thomas. He willed himself to become one with the cat and before he knew it, he was one already!

Meowing, he walked off into the hall to bump into Logan. The trait looked down and sighed, "Roman must've accidentally left his room open and let this cat out. I must admit, I think it may be because Virgil is still off."

Logan sighed as he picked up Romeow (his nickname from Logan, who came up with it after 5 seconds), and swiftly stopped in front of Virgil's door.

He proceeded to place Romeow down and knock on the door. He went away just as fast. Virgil opened the door to see a black cat in front of his door; he smiled and let it in.

This happened a few times; a little bit too many times. That is until...

"You know what? I think someone is missing in the mind."

Romeow froze. What did he mean?

"Oh, sorry. I can feel your anxiety spike up there a bit; did I startle you?" Romeow just meowed. Virgil chuckled.

"I know it's you, Roman. You can stop now," Virgil said, voice devoid of emotion. His facial expression turned to one of grimace as he started at the cat into the eye. "You cannot lie to me, Roman. After all, I know Deceit as well as I know the rest of you."

Romeow's stance saddened as he shifted back to his human form. Roman stood there in all his glory. He looked guilty. "I apologize, Virgil. I must've invaded your privacy-"

"I-I actually found it quite... c-comforting. I actually felt like someone cared..."

Roman gave Virgil his infamous prince smile. "You can count on me to help you!"

For once, Virgil felt happy.