[21] Chocolate (Platonic Logicality?)

Original: September 7, 2017

July 5, 2018
Me drunk af here pffft

Every one of the sides, including Thomas, knew that Logan hated chocolate. From the moment he saw them, he immediately rejected the thought of having that disgusting, gross, awful, tasty, mouth warming–wait, I'm getting off track here–thing inside his mouth.

Logan explained as to why he hated chocolate. He said that chocolate can trigger headaches in migraine sufferers. Milk chocolate is high in calories, saturated fat and sugar.Chocolate is a danger to pets, and also he said that chocolate contains a stimulant called theobromine, which animals are unable to digest. 

Of course, Patton would never believe why the logical side would hate–no, abhor–this delicious piece of treat. Patton countered Logan saying that a recent study found that dark chocolate helps restore flexibility to arteries while also preventing white blood cells from sticking to the walls of blood vessels–both common causes of artery clogging.

Everyone was shocked, not only because that he sounded like he did research, but also because he was eating chocolate while saying it.

Logan and Patton were both arguing about the pros and cons of chocolate before Patton decided to break it and said, "Have you ever tried chocolate before?"

Logan's POV

"Have you ever tried chocolate before?"

Wow, that was a good question, it nearly left me speechless. Nearly.

"No, Patton. I believe I have not tasted this diabetic bar."

Patton gasped. "Oh my gosh! Logan, you have to try chocolate. It will blow you away!"

I shook my head. "No, Patton. For the last time, I will not eat those gastroesophageal reflux causing things."

"Ugh, this will get us no where. Look, let's play rock, paper, scissors. If I win, you eat one piece of chocolate."

"Fine, but if I win, you will never bother me of trying to eat chocolate. Deal?"

"Deal. First to ten."

*time skip*

Patton won. I cannot believe I, Logan, the logical side of Thomas, LOST to Patton, the moral side of Thomas. What's worse is that Roman, Virgil, and Thomas were watching! Just perfect.

I groaned and said, "Do I really have to? Maybe I can do something else, like something less unhealthy than this?"

"Nope, a deal's a deal. Now, eat up and tell me how it tastes," Patton said before forcefully shoving it into my mouth.

I could taste the richness of the chocolate and said, "Disgusting! This is really unhealthy for–wait, never mind. Patton, give me the chocolate."

"What?! Nooo!"

"Patton. Give. Me. The. Chocolate."

I gave him the so called 'death glare' so that he would be inclined to give the chocolate to me. I saw him flinch and said, "Fine."

He handed me the quarterly eaten chocolate and I start to eat bits of it. Everyone looked at me, shocked. I rolled my eyes and said, "What are you people looking at? If I knew chocolate was this good, I would've bought a factory!"

"Yes, Logan! Let's buy a factory."

ヽ(^。^)丿

Let's all just say, Logan and Patton are trying to convince Thomas to buy a factory and Roman and Virgil are 'teaming up' to stop them.

I got to tell you, Thomas nearly bought the factory. Luckily, Logan snapped back to his senses and said, "We shall not buy a factory. End of disscusion."

"But, you ate all my chocolate. Why?!"

"It seems that I do not completely abhor chocolate, but rather, I merely dislike it. Or I don't like the thought of chocolate before I eat it."

"I got a secret stash of chocolate, Logan. Wanna eat it all?"

"Patton, its 'want to,' and to answer your question, let us go. Now."

THE EN-

"Dad, can I join-"

"No! Me and Logan are going to have fun!" Patton said, bringing down a confused Logan.

Silence covered the room, until Virgil broke it.

"What did he mean by 'fun'?"