[22] Pastel Virgil

Original: September 9, 2017

July 5, 2018
Another drunk me, pfffft

3rd POV

Everyone was doing their own thing, Patton was baking more cookies in the kitchen (seriously, he has like a LOT), Roman was watching Disney's Beauty and the Beast in the common room, and Logan was with Roman, rereading a book called "Percy Jackson and the Olympians: The Lightning Thief."

Everyone was minding their own business, Patton occasionally laughing at the mess he made, Roman, now and then, sang along with the sounds and Logan grunting with frustration. No one was wondering about a certain side until Logan finally decided to look up from his book and looked around.

He got up from his usual seat and walked around the common room. Of course, he didn't mind going to the hallway, seeing as everyone wouldn't want him to go through their stuff.

He walked toward the kitchen to see a flour covered Patton on the floor. Logan sighed, and said, "I don't even want to know what happened. Anyway, have you seen Virgil? He is not in the living room and other parts of the mind."

"Sorry, kiddo, haven't seen him, but I've been having the best time of my life! I accidentally dropped the flour all over myself."

"No wonder why everything is so... messy."

(You dirty minded shits, I removed it.)

"Hah, sorry. Have you tried and check the restroom?"

"Yes, I have. It was unoccupied."

"Thanks," Patton said, before rushing out of the kitchen and into the restroom. Most probably going to fix himself, Logan though, and shook his head, and headed off to his next victim–uhh, I mean Roman.

He walked towards the common room and asked, "Roman, have you seen Virgil around?"

"Yes, I have, but he told me not to tell you where he is."

"Why not?"

"Because he trusted me enough to keep a secret. Besides, he trusts me, and it's hard for someone who has anxiety to trust someone, and Virgil is the literal embodiment of anxiety."

"Ahh, I see. Well, I hope he comes ou-"

"'Sup, Logan," a voice said behind Logan. Logan sighed, knowing who that voice is.

"Virgil, what have I told-wait, are you really the Virgil I know? Tell me now, or I will kill you."

Virgil looked very different. Instead of his usual dark clothes, he had this... pastel theme one instead. To conclude, this was the complete opposite of the one he knew.

Virgil, out of habit, clicked his tongue. "It's still me, Logan. I just feel, better? I feel really light and... happy? These positive feelings are confusing me."

"Emotions confuse me in general. But what happened to you?"

"OHH, I KNOW, I KNOW! PICK ME, PICK ME!" Patton said, rushing toward the common room. His flour covered self was now completely gone and was replaced with a normal Patton.

"Patton, this is not a classroom. You do not have to ask permission to speak."

"I KNOW, JUST PICK ME!"

"Fine, Patton?"

"Virgil is like that because Thomas has a crush~"

"A... crush? What do you mean? Thomas is perfectly fine. He is not crushed-"

"Logan, what Patton means is, Thomas is in love! Ahh, this is good."

Roman and Patton left the common room to the kitchen to clean up the mess and talk about what to do when Thomas has a crush. This left a confused Logan and a peachy Virgil.

"Uhh, what just happened?"

"At this point, I don't even know. Want to play a game?"

"This Virgil never happens, but you got my attention. What game?"

"Word Association?"

"Oh, you are going to loose."