[54] Not All Breakups Have Makeups

Original: October 30, 2017

July 10, 2018
Mentions of Logicality and eventual Moxiety. There's a fic being written by FASF025, which is a continuation for this fic. Go check it out!
TW: Angst

Logan and Patton were fighting. Again. It was a usual thing for the couple, really. The couple would throw insults at each other and stay away for at least a day, but come back forgiving and pretending like it never happened.

The others (Thomas, Roman, and Virgil) said that their relationship wouldn't last. The mind and the heart dating? Hah, never going to happen.

Today was no different.

Logan and Patton were throwing insults at each other (yet again) at the common room.

Roman and Virgil were cowering at the corner, afraid of what will happen next. Roman had Virgil under his arms, trying to protect the anxious trait from getting more anxious.

Thomas had no idea of this because the others (meaning Roman and Virgil) were afraid to tell the host. Yes, he knew that they were dating, but he didn't know that they were fighting.

"Listen, Logan! I can't bare to see you like this," Patton pleaded.

"Patton, I said I am fine! I don't need you to pester me every time I do something, so stop!" Logan shouted, clearly irritated.

"I know, but as your boyfriend, I have every right to do so."

"Just stop! I know that your trying to do this for my own good but sometimes it's really annoying."

"I'm sorry for being such an annoying boyfriend, maybe I should stop?"

"You should stop being annoying!"

"Maybe because you should stop trying to have an unhealthy diet and lifestyle!"

"I don't need you to tell me on how I live!"

"Well, I'm sorry but I'm telling you now!"

"Just don't! I can live. I don't need you to tell me over and over about this."

"Logan, please. I'm just telling you to fix it because I love you!"

"Well, I don't," Logan said, clearly not minding his words.

The entire common room was in complete silence because of that confession. Patton, with tears in his eyes, said, "LOGAN! WE'RE OVER!"

Patton ran from the common room and to his room. Virgil, who finally got some sense knocked back to him, walked over to the supposed 'logical' trait and slapped him.

"What the fuck was that, Logan?! You're such an asshole," Virgil shouted, brisk walking towards the hallway to where Patton went.

Logan, who finally understood and processed everything, looked back to the remaining trait, Roman. Roman looked over to him, disappointment in his eyes.

Roman said, "You don't know how much you just fucked this shit up, do you?"

He left as well, leaving Logan to process everything. Again.

°•°

Logan tried to apologize the next time he saw Patton. He tried to win Patton back.

But all Patton said was,

"Logan, not all breakups have makeups."

And left Logan.

°•°

Logan sadly looked over his book, onto where Patton and Virgil were. They were cuddling.

Patton looked like he was the happiest man in the world, and Virgil looked like a blushing mess. Roman, who tried to get them together for some time (since the breakup), was proud that Patton and Virgil were together.

Logan hadn't talked to Patton ever since. He downed himself in guilt, hoping that one day, the parental trait would forgive him.

But that day never came.