Prologue

Yes! this is my second novel officially and first Bl novel (muahahaha ) i got plans for this one, oh yes i got plans. It's gonna be a japan based novel, Anywho enjoy.

"Mikage do you comprehend the severity of your actions? You are a huge disgrace to your predecessors."

The previous enormously celebrated, powerful and worshipped existence amongst the heavenly realm, was now at this moment being lowered to that of a traitor.

Along with his name, his beauty had attracted many people within his pathway, whether it was male or female Gods, his admirers were almost endless. At some point his beauty became so troublesome he masked his face with that of a foxes mask for hundreds of years.

That action definitely to pay off as it eventually caused some of the Gods to forget his enchanting appearance. On the other hand, it didn't diminish his elegance at all, with his long white hair reaching the floor and splendid flowing robes.

Now his previously most distinguished name was tainted with dried ink of dishonour and shame.

The God Mikage-Sama was now being forced to kneel attributable to the powerful seals forbidding his movement.

It was humiliating sight. For a god so revered and so high up to be subjected to such a thing. Mikage as one of the most predominate Gods it wasn't a trifling matter to seal his movements, it required the assistance and effort of over 100 Gods to enhance the sturdiness of the seals.

In the immortal realm each Diety had a role of position, and the ones with the most important roles were higher-ups. A Deity can be replaced as long as the previous predecessor is officially revoked from his position, this can occur forcefully or at will. For this to happen forcefully to a deity was a rare occurrence.

In the history of Gods, this wasn't something you'd see normally, so to say that most Gods made an appearance was not an exaggeration; as this shame would ultimately affect everyone.

'This old God was blabbering absurdity from his hole' the person in the centre of this, rolled his eyes. 'Why am I, Mikage-Sama being subjected to such audacious things? I who'd fought battles to protect this shithole for thousands of years was now being rewarded with this treatment.'

Whilst the other Gods were watching there was a clear distinction between what they were expressing towards him. The previous longing, admiration and fear were now replaced with disdain, schadenfreude or disappointment. Even his 'comrades' didn't have confidence in him.

The complaints he wanted to voice, wasn't possible since his movements were sealed, even to the point of his mouth.

However, knowing what will happen next his current image or treatment was the least of his worries. He didn't care, he stared at his lover as if no else was present.

As his mouth was sealed, literally this outspoken God could voice not one of his thoughts. His eyes didn't move away from his lover, he started to feel desperate. 'Azuki! Why do avoid my face? Did you not profess your love to me? If so prove it to me! Your strong aren't you? You're the Deity of destruction and war, break my restraints and take me away. You're the deity of destruction, aren't you?' he repeated pointlessly, 'look at me you bastard!!!' He was desperately shouting silent words, as none of his thoughts was sounded.

His heart felt pain, an aching pain, however even with so much pain Mikage didn't cry, he couldn't, he'd forgotten how to.

'Wasn't I yours' he shouted silent words again.

Whilst the old God continued reading his 'sins' he solely focused on his lover, he didn't listen. His eyes didn't leave his partner. 'Are you turning your back?' At this point, Mikage felt utterly betrayed.

Tsuki-hime followed after him, he flew to a direction where Mikage's eyes couldn't reach. 'Oh, I see, how it is' rather than sorrow he felt disappointment. 'So, you deceived me'.

All he could now see was black, his emotions were unstable. "Hahahaha", he laughed forebodingly, everyone at this point froze in dread. Even the old God next to him fell over pathetically.

The seal on his mouth broke. He bent down covering his abdomen with laughter, it was if he truly found the situation hilarious. Amongst the laughter, his mask dropped off it held no meaning as his execution was minutes away.

The face that was forgotten, caused a gasp, not even the Goddess of Beauty could compete. His face was perfection itself. Wide-eyed the Gods and Goddess' who came for amusement couldn't move their eyes from his beautiful face.

"You want to get rid of me? you wanted to kill me, very well, a befitting punishment such pathetic beings can fathom up" he said chillingly. "You underestimate me, did you ever wonder why the Yokai was so quiet," he asked. He'd previously made a deal with the Yokai, they were currently tame due to him.

However, that deal becomes invalid when his presence is absent.

The Gods started panicking, they weren't stupid, it made sense. It was true that the Yokai had been quiet for years, but who knew it was due to Mikage. To tame millions of such calamitous creatures, how powerful was he?

He was already embedded in disagreement due to accepting Yokai followers and sympathising with them. But being able to control them, sounded almost impossible. But it was believable.

"My existence allows the balance and peace when I'm gone no one can replace me" not even Azuki. "When you truly feel despair and disorder, I Mikage-Sama rejects the Gods". He spoke in great spite and anger.

He is a truly powerful being. Just words alone literally cause other powerful Gods to tremble uncontrollably or cough blood. The seals started to envelop him, 'it seems it's time' his face relaxed.

Then everything turned black.