Chapter 59 - "I've Found You"

"Here's my hand, let's go" Takehiro attentively lead Mikage into the car

"Umu" Mikage nodded.

"I'm sorry Mikage, you'll become the centre of attention. I've doctored our blood history, you are to be the so-called 'mistresses' child' and my only male hire; you are to be Hanazawa Mikage"

"There are too many powerful people aside from me, this is the only protection I can grant you, your name will be known however you face will not be. Only those who will see you will know"

"I know..." Mikage said.

"There are going to be people wanting to talk to you, you don't have to speak. I'll do that on your behalf."

"Yes"

-----

Already the car was nearby and bright flashing went off, crowds of people had to be behind rope, security was everywhere and business men/women, famous actresses, actors, well-renowned TV hosts, idols, singers. It was a huge event and it was simply an honour to be invited by one of the most powerful men in all of Japan.

Just the vehicle alone attracted attention and all focus was on them, they already knew it was the main person of the event, however the windows were all blacked out so they weren't visible.

Already predicting the sheer focus of everyone the vehicle took a slight turn, instead of standing right outside of the venue, immediately security surrounded the area. Unexpectedly a hidden entrance opened up to the car before it and without hindrance they entered.

Especially because this was a high-profile occasion once inside no media was granted any sort of permission, otherwise the consequences would be severe. And because of that Takehiro was finally able to let his guard down.

"Just think of this as nothing more than as a performance, are you ready?" he asked looking at the boy meaningfully, silently hoping for a confirmation.

"What is this, otou-sama?" Interrupting their stretched sullen moment was a shocked Ayako. "Why is Miyuki here right now?"

Her face contained confusion and deep sense of disbelief, she looked toward her father but as always, he had an unfathomable face. "She then ran towards Mikage, where have you been everyone was worried sick?"

Mikage turned his eyes too face her, his eyes were empty. She could see that she wasn't even in his eyes.

"What did you do, you're always doing things behind my back. Hiding things from me as if I still were a child. Isn't strange otou-san your already so old and you're both men, it's simply not right. You can't have Miyuki-kun. It's disgusting..."

Unexpectedly Ayako was confronted with a slap cleanly across her face.

"enough" Mikage said with disappointed tone.

Ayako stared in pure shock with a hand covering her cheek, 'not once had Miyuki been angry with her. Even though she was speaking the truth, why was she being punished?'

Even more so Takehiro was shocked not with the reasoning behind the slap but more so Mikage's lack of self-control was surprising. Unlike Ayako he could align more with Mikage's feelings towards her words. But she was his daughter in spite of her current resentful words towards him.

"I'm sorry Ayako-chan nothing I'm doing is easy to understand, but I'm sure one day you would."

"It's unfair, your both unfair" she turned away and ran off in a different direction from where they heading to.

----

They finally entered immediately people started taking notice of their presence as Takehiro was the important host of the whole event. One by one people began to quieten and watch them, most of the people watching Takehiro turned their attention to the stunning person next to him. His very presence although sullen he was without a strand of doubt striking. Very few actually recognised Mikage from the previous gathering.

Performing a musical piece was a pianist by the name Ben Wakeshima a middle-aged gentleman with a tired but handsome looking face. His popularity in China and America were always solid as a talented and charismatic performer. However, he has a reputation for his arrogance and will only perform before those with outstanding reputations. Otherwise if not up to his standards he will reject you without a shred of warmness.

Takehiro gently walked over to where the pianist was and Tanaka went behind him to whisper something to the pianist.

So, caught up in his performance Ben didn't even notice the main guests of the event until someone tapped his shoulder. With a disgruntled face he stopped performing clearly not pleased being told to stop, this perhaps the first time he was expected to stop before his performance was actually completed.

Just after he lifted his hands from the keys he was welcomed with an applause and cheering, he bowed and gave a brief smile slightly acknowledging the praise. Taking his focus away from the crowd he looked at the figure standing before him from his angle he couldn't exactly see the figures in front of him but something about the narrower figures bag fascinated him.

He was entranced but very fussed as he had no way of seeing the person who caught his eyes.

The entire hall was now quiet and all eyes were on Takehiro and the younger man next to him "first of all I am truly ecstatic that you all appeared today despite not quite knowing what the celebration is about. It has been extremely overdue but it was a steady process. I am delighted to announce and introduce to my dear friends and precious family, my dear son Hanazawa Mikage. I would like it if you give him a warm welcome and forgive him as he's shy. " Takehiro smiled truly expressing his happiness.

The entire hall of people could not believe what was entering their ears, they had to look at one another to confirm the news was actually true, it was an exciting scandal 'a hidden hire '. who would've guessed such a random occurrence would have happen.

But nevertheless, they put their hands together as the main event was apparently all for him. It was not hard for anyone at all to see how much Takehiro genuinely favoured his son, although then again it could be a performance, but many doubted such a conspiracy.

All the foreign guests who had no clue or background of the situation including Nigel were at loss with the following events.

"Mikage..." the pianist quietly whispered, he had felt like he had some sort of connection with that name. It sounded so, nostalgic.

Mikage had heard his name and turned to face the person who called it. The pianists heart leaped far out his chest, that face is something of a dream. He wanted to say something but before he could even formulate a word in his mind, a loud scream broke the moment and his words retreated.

Entering the hall without warning was a large group of menacing men in black, clearly up to no good. Not wanting to attract unnecessary unwanted attention all the guests shut their mouths tightly and froze in one spot, praying not to get caught up in this predicament.

"Wow such a pretty event" one man said slowly strolling in smoothly revealing his intimidating presence. He paused for a while looking around. "I've found you" he said smiling brightly revealing a set of white sharp teeth. "i missed you Miyuki, I missed you so much it almost made me go crazy" although his voice was soft and deep it send dangerous chills down everyone's back.

Takehiro was baffled, this was dangerous he didn't know what to do or to say there weren't any protocols he didn't think such a thing would occur. In a public place at that!?' he definitely knew who they were and what they were after but he underestimated them. He simply did not think they had he balls to do it, but they did. 'shit' he cursed inwardly.

He furrowed his eyebrows deeply "you seem to be mistaken" Takehiro bravely laughed.

"Mistaken about what exactly?" the man asked squinting his sharp narrow eyes.

"his name is no longer Miyuki, it is Mikage Hanazawa"

"Hmm...it doesn't matter" the man said clearly not impressed by his interruption.

"...Ryuu" Mikage said quietly looking right into the dragon's icy black eyes.

This needs quite a bit of editing, so...bear with me