Chapter 1 - Rebirth

Otou-Sama/San/Chan = Father 

Oka-Sama/San/Chan = Mother 

Ne = Right?/Isnt it?

Following Mikage's death all there was left, was a dark void.
He was unable to move or make sense of the passage of time. Darkness was everywhere, he was incapable of thinking clearly it was almost maddening. It was as if he could just about hold his thoughts, but they slipped right through his fingers upon grasping.

A warmth sensation engulfed his soul, it was different from that cold void of darkness. He subconsciously drifted towards the warm feeling and was embraced with ease and comfort.

Wrapped in warmth he soon drifted away in a warm comfortable sleep. Disturbing his rest was a momentary pain; a type of pain he'd never exposed to before, then after the darkness there was light.

Finally, his thought's grew lucid.

Mikage knew it, he was reborn.

He was actually alive, but his current form troubled him...a human and an infant at that. It was an ironic tale 'the former powerful God was now a powerless mortal.' It would be almost laughable if it wasn't his affecting him.

'What a cruel fate', for someone like him it was not easy to accept, as a matter of fact, it was extremely hard to accept. Nevertheless, it was still a better ending than that void of darkness.

During his time as a human child, he was exposed to many things considered mortal. Such as fragility and also things like erratic emotions.

As a baby he'd lose control and cry almost all the time, it was embarrassing. It was possible that his tears were due to his previous life, rather than his current predicament. This continued for months, until at one point he'd became more in control.

Acknowledging his current state Mikage processed and observed his surrounding since his form was incapable of doing anything, he considered it to be something of a 'pathetic state'.

The couple who were raising Mikage felt his lack of response was abnormal for an infant, a cause for concern. However, after the doctor confirmed there were no abnormalities their worries diminished.