Chapter 29 - Breakfast

Mikage sat across from Ryuu at a small table, before him were many breakfast dishes. The food upon looking seemed fairly decent, Mikage actually really enjoyed eating. It was both a pleasure and something beneficial to the body.

A marvel that should be thoroughly taken advantage of, hence his profound interest in food. If you could learn the skill to create a beautiful luxury for oneself, then why not. Especially since the whole concept of food was fascinating; as a God food was an unnecessary substance.

His skills and taste in food can be said to be above average. This was to the point where in one of many his part-time jobs he became a such an asset in the restaurants he worked at, food businesses fought for him.

It soon became troublesome for him therefore he quit and took up much simpler jobs. But it wasn't a thing he's stopped doing at home, he'd always do elaborate dishes which were also nutritious. It was something he liked to spoil his father with.

Thinking of that "what's the situation with my Otou-sama?". Ryuu looked up at Mikage from the table and placed the chopsticks down. Ryuu didn't want to bring up the subject, as it would be stressful for him and ultimately may negatively affect Miyuki's health.

"Currently his whereabouts are still unknown, he has yet to return to your home. And Akira hasn't made any suspicious movements. Besides, if we don't have any updates on your father, the chance of Akira knowing is even more unlikely." Ryuu explained.

The roots of the Seiryuu-kai are even deeper embedded in Japan than Akira. So, Akira's influence is minuscule in comparison, therefore he wouldn't dare to openly go against the Seiryuu-kai.

"I see" Mikage lowered his head to eat the food. It tasted bland but he continued to eat it without complaining aloud. Coming from a poor household with a big appetite wasn't an easy thing. Especially since he particularly needed more food than the average person; so, wasting food was unacceptable.

Ryuu sighed, as indifferent as Miyuki may seem, the fact is that man is still his father.

After a moment Mikage spoke, "is there seconds?"

Ryuu quickly looked up from his own unfinished dishes. He was justifiably shocked; before there were many dishes in front of them both. There was actually more than usual since Ryuu didn't know what type of food Miyuki had a liking towards, now Mikage left them all empty.

But to think Miyuki would finish so many dishes that could be for around five people so quickly.

-----

Mikage felt the energy fuel him, however, it didn't feel too good, it wasn't as nutritious as he was used to. When he regained his ability to walk properly, he'll cook for himself he decided.

Food was very important, so important in fact it has a huge impact on the time-length a human will live; also, on a human's health and how their physical conditions perform. So, the quality of the food must be good.

Ryuu felt it was oddly delightful for Miyuki to eat such an amount of food. It was like watching a pet eating its food; very satisfying to watch.

Whilst waiting for Ryuu to finish eating Mikage secretively inserted some needles in his hand to help with the digestion.

Later that day he had to do acupuncture treatment for his legs. 

omg, this chapter took ages and it's quite short.

that's why

I'm rewarding you lovely ladies with

TWO MOREEEEE Chapterrrs!!!!!!