Chapter 62 - My Life Is Your Life (M)

Wow!! hello, ladies, it has been a while, I hope you all are doing great and thanks for putting up with my messy release schedules and crap editing. I really do love you guy's for it. Anywho the long-awaited chapter is here. 

Eyes dyed black, his senses became more and more beastly, he held the boy even more tightly to his chest filling him with his own lustful scent.

Completely intoxicated by Ryuu's passion and unadulterated yearnings, Mikage began to lose himself in passion. More, Mikage wanted more, he craved for more, he needed more.

Just then a massive surge of power and energy filled his bones, overwhelming him like an internal wave. Which refreshed his old tired body for a newer one. He was beaming, never in a long time had he felt so much like himself until this moment.

His eyes glowed in a mesmerising mist of temptation, he held his arms open, "more" he said in a sticky-raspy tone "I want more Ryuu"

When Mikage spoke, it pulled Ryuu in the present time, just as he properly lay eyes on the boy did, he notice an immense change in him. The body he was so passionately filling with kisses, grew larger in size, rivalling that of his own in comparison, and his previous dark sheet of hair was paled to a pure white, and his eyes became literal stunning beacons of light.

Ryuu was stunned silent, believing himself to be hallucinating or at least dreaming, "this is...", he stopped abruptly realising he didn't have the correct words to express himself.

Mikage has seen his own white locks from the corner of his eyes he knew he had changed, he had felt the difference. He smiled and held Ryuu's face which was directly above his own.

"This is what I am. What you are too"

Mikage sat up and leaned toward Ryuu for a starved kiss, though stunned for a considerably long moment Ryuu was quick to reciprocate his kiss. Mikage used his tongue to tease poke and prod enthusiastically delving into the man's mouth, filling it with brilliant sensations. His hands gently trickled down the man's tough body fiddling and massaging.

For a moment Ryuu was taken aback by Mikage's pace, but very quickly he recovered, he bit Mikage's lip in a playful anticipation. Admiring the hungry lust that was painted on his partners face.

"It's hot Ryuu, I want more"

Ryuu smiled callously, the lust filled eyes on Mikage face had boosted his mood to a more elevated degree, "So you want me?"

As if hypnotized Mikage nodded fixed in a trance-like stare, his breathing becoming more and more rugged.

"How about we do it like this" Ryuu sat leaning backwards with his knee bent and his body as sure and dignified as ever, he brought Mikage's hand downwards.

"Are you sure?" Mikage asked his eyes lighting up perfectly.

Expecting as much Ryuu jokingly added, "Are you going to keep this poor maiden waiting? "

Mikage smiled beautifully as he enjoyed Ryuu's edgy joke, thoroughly making him even more aroused, Ryuu was unlike anyone he's ever met in this world. "Not a chance", he said. "I'm going to enjoy this maiden thoroughly"

Mikage treated Ryuu with extreme delicacy he pleasured him through the front sucking and licking his erection with soft slow-paced movements, whilst also playing with the back.

Under Mikage's skilled and fluent movements Ryuu could only pant and groan in blissful pleasure, painfully trying his utmost best to hold on, Ryuu climaxed helplessly. Even worse all of his essences was erotically downed by Mikage.