Chapter 5 - Proposal

Miyuki and Ayako both made an appearance after the guests had arrives. And as predicted all eyes was focused this Ojou-Sama she really was a stunning young lady, it was a shame it was so hard to get along with her.

The party was at a hotel venue, the hall was very large. The guest was all from high-class families, business owners or company CEO's; everyone was gunning for connections with the Hanazawa family and what better way than through the daughter.

Ayako Hanazawa was the main focus of the evening. She was not an easy person to see frequently, so its undeniable VIP guests appeared for this occasion. She had large beautiful eyes, a small apple face and she wore a low high beige dress and her hair was tied up formally. It was a pretty sight.

But next to her was an extremely stunning man? He was awfully comfortable with Ayako, but he did look like someone of large important as attributed to his extremely good looks and good clothing taste, standing beside Ayako they looked like a couple. Some of the males kept their eyes on him, out of rivalry and the women's eyes were shooting daggers at Ayako.

"well then I hope my beautiful daughter enjoys her birthday," Takehiro said caringly, then left and shook hands with another person near them. "Did you see that Miyuki-kun, Otou-sama doesn't care about me".

When she said that Miyuki couldn't help it, and poked her forehead forcing her to look at his cool expression, "Baakaaa" he said mockingly. The tears that were ready to fall out were stopped by Miyuki. "isn't it true that you hate people crowding you at events such as this?". She nodded it was true people don't see her, but her father's money instead. Their eyes show greed, it was hard to look at.

"Then let me ask you another question, is anyone crowding you now?". She looked around it was true no one was bombarding her, they were all surrounding her dad. "You get it now", Mikage asked knowingly, as much as he loathed the old man, he didn't want to strain Ayako's relationship for his personal use.

She nodded happily wiping her tears. "Okay, I've decided Miyuki-kun Marry Me!!", she declared, attracting others gazes who were listening carefully, were shocked beyond belief. Who knew she could bold like this.

From a distance, their interaction was being watched. 'They were actually a couple. Who is that lucky man managing to get that icy Hanazawa Ojou-sama'. They were envious of this mystery person managing to hit the Jackpot. At this party, some of the young CEO's and rich young men purpose was to attempt to get Ayano Hanazawa's notice according to their parent's demands. 'Now it too late already. And furthermore, she was the one who proposed.'

Takehiro attention was also fully focused on the pair surrounded by two other people, his hand subconsciously tightening around his Champaign glass attracting one of the businessmen across him.

Before the young men's thoughts upgraded to more scorn and regret an icy voice interrupted their thoughts. 'Absolutely not' Miyuki smiled whilst poking her forehead "you've gotten craftier haven't you, you thought if we were surrounded by people I wouldn't be left with a choice. Such a Baakaaa."

"Che, I was close, wasn't I?" she deviously said not in the slightest dejected by the rejection. "Not in the slightest", Mikage swiftly replied.

This wasn't the first occurrence that she behaved like this. 'She was starting to resemble her father more; which was a very worrying thing'.

What sort of madman turns down the only offspring of the Hanazawa line it was simply crazy and stupid who exactly was this person.

Meanwhile, Takehiro's hands relaxed as soon as Mikage rejected his daughter, the business man's interest was incited. "Who's might that be with your daughter, I don't think I've ever seen him before." Takehiro was unwilling to talk about 'his Miyuki to others', however it was simply suicidal to even think about lying to Akira Zhou Wu.

Akira was an extremely competent and successful Chinese/Japanese business-man. Having one of the top thriving businesses' in China; his influence was not to be underestimated. He is a very attractive person and seemed very tolerant; however, that was only a facade. Behind the scenes, he was a very dangerous calculating and incomprehensible person. And it's even worse than 'his Miyuki-kun' attracted that person's fascination.

"He's my daughters close 'friend', you never seen him because he's not in the business world," Takehiro explained carefully, not revealing too much. "Hmm, I see," Akira said mysteriously. He didn't take his gaze off the younger boy "he seems very interesting" he continued.

Akira previously never held any interest in men, but surprisingly this beautiful mysterious boy was arousing his interest. He knew Takehiro Hanazawa was hiding something hence increasing his interest.

Takehiro couldn't shake a bad feeling, he knew 'his Miyuki' had something that triggered people's attraction, another reason why he wanted to claim him first. Now that Akira had his eye on Miyuki, Takehiro felt a crisis; which was now out of his control.