Chapter 22 - Hayato

Truthfully Ryuu didn't want to leave Miyuki at the hospital, but he didn't want to see Miyuki collapse again.

He contemplated for over a minute "fine, however, you're staying for a few more hours to stabilise your condition. I'll leave a few of my men here for your protection. I'll come back for you later" with that said he left.

He purposely left hastily if Mikage kept acting so adorably he might've just taken Mikage with him immediately, despite the dangers it might present to his health.

Mikage was unsatisfied with that, however, it was better than staying for a longer period of time. Mikage reclined back in the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. It was extremely dull to pass time in such a way.

Therefore, he sat up straightening his back, closed his eyes started meditating to circulate his energy. He wanted the function in his legs as soon as possible as it was very inconvenient without it. The process of mediating won't be drastically healing his leg, but it was better than waiting around doing nothing.

He sat that way for 25 minutes before the door was kicked open forcefully, a very daunting flashily dressed delinquent swaggered in the room. He had striking blond hair two ring eyebrow piercings and on his ear dangled a cross earing.

The guards stationed outside the room frantically ran in the room. Hayato-Aniki! Be please more careful, what if you disturbed Miyuki-Aniki?

"Who do you small-fry's actually think you're talking to, haaah!!" he blared explosively. They were shaken by what he said, as they felt contradicted. Hayato is currently one of the boss's closest aides, so they had no place in telling Hayato- Aniki what to do. Furthermore, he is extremely capable and strong. Being one of Ryuu's close aides was not a small feat. He was notorious on the streets and is very loyal to their boss and has been around the boss since childhood; being close in age.

And if anyone wronged him the consequences were not small. On the other hand, it was glaringly obvious that Miyuki was important to their boss and he specifically warned them not to allow any danger or misgivings to fall upon Miyuki-Aniki.

"Who are you calling Aniki! he's not one of us." He pointed at Mikage roaring very loudly. 'Fuck even Kenji-san too'. "But Boss told us to address him by Aniki," one of the guards said bravely. Hayato grit his teeth in anger he glared murderously at that guard who said that. He didn't know what an earth his boss was thinking.

There was no doubt that this person's sudden appearance altogether is shady. He impulsively ran over to the bed Mikage was reclining in and kicked it, causing it to shake. "Oy! weak fuck" Hayato shouted.

The boy sitting on the bed didn't react to Hayato, whereas the guards ran up to Hayato's side flustered and each of them was going to pull him away. "You really dare to touch me?" he threatened, they retreated their hands fearfully. It really was a predicament for them, what should they do?

Whilst they were internally struggling for answers Hayato thrust a punch towards Mikage. "I know you can hear me, shithead, don't fucking ignore me".

Mikages eyes fluttered open and caught Hayato's punch singlehandedly and with his other hand he grabbed Hayato's collar and pinned him on the bed. This happened so quickly the guards had to look at each other to be assured they were seeing the same thing.

It felt like an unrealistic dream this fragile looking boy actually skilfully subdued the raging lion Hayato so easily and effortlessly. "It's very rude to interrupt ones meditating," Mikage said coldly from above Hayato.

"Oh? What's this" Mikage delightedly spoke. Mikage took the bag which Hayato held in one of his hands, from him. It was his own bag; which contained his silver acupuncture needles and some of his hand-made herbal medication.

He let go of Hayato who was frozen by disbelief. "I forgive you, you can move now," Mikage said in a happy mood, Hayato was facing upwards on Mikages legs. Mikage was not affected by Hayato's previous presumptuous behaviour, thanks to the present that he helpfully bought to him. "You two are dismissed switch your roles with someone less useless, and since Hayato was so respectable, you may not relay this to Ryuu," he said warningly to the guards, not changing his excited expression.

They didn't dare stay after they'd been so hopeless and as for relaying their uselessness to their boss they wouldn't even try. On the other hand, Hayato who's pride had just been destroyed, spiritlessly left the hospital.