Chapter 20 - I'm willing to help you

Ryuu was shocked he got up quickly, it seems Miykui undone his pressure points. Miyuki completion appeared very pale and his eyes were tightly shut. He seemed perfectly fine a moment ago, wasn't it strange he passed out suddenly after he was so energetic?

Ryuu tried to shake him awake several times with no success, he checked Mikage's breathing it was faint but it was still present. Ryuu quickly tied Mikage's yukata to hide the marks present and put on his own yukata.

He decisively picked Mikage up and took him out of the house. Someone ran up to him "Boss, Akira left and is currently residing in a hotel, we are keeping a careful watch on his movements". "Good, call over Hayato" Ryuu said not slowing his pace. "Yes boss", he said dismissing himself.

He got to the car when someone opened it for him, he gently placed Mikage down onto the seat and got in, laying Mikage onto his lap. "lower the window" he spoke, immediately the driver winded it down. Following that Hayato sprinted to the car, "boss?".

"There is some sort of medical equipment in that house I want you to collect it and follow shortly afterwards. Gather some of the men to guard this place, I want to know everything including the whereabouts of the other person living in that house, make sure that task is carried out thoroughly, understood?" Ryuu asked.

"Yes" Hayato replied, turning away to do as instructed.

The window closed and Ryuu placed his attention on the pale boy on his lap. "To the hospital" he spoke lowly to the driver. "Young master, there are two private hospitals close by, the ones we have a connection to are much further away. One of the nearer ones is owned by Takehiro Hanazawa and the other Wakaba Kanbaru".

The driver of the car is one of the old members from the previous generation of the Seiryuu-kai, although he was old he is a very valuable member with all of his knowledge, wisdom and loyalty.

Ryuu frowned not removing his sight from the fragile looking boy, this state of Miyuki gave Ryuu an unknown feeling, he didn't like it.

"Any will do! Just get to the soonest one, quickly!" he barked. The old man nodded understandingly, never had the young master ever been so worked up, perhaps this fragile youngster with him has influenced him.

It was ultimately a good thing; the cold young master is starting to demonstrate understandable emotions. For the longest time, this old-man had worried that the young master lacked a childhood. 'But if the young master gets to live properly this Oldman will always support him'. Therefore, it was equally important to save that youngster.

He started the car immediately, driving towards the hospital recklessly speeding. Despite his old age the Oldman's driving and combat skills were dangerously first-rate. They got to the hospital in no time, Ryuu allowed a few men who started coming in afterwards to follow him and instructed the rest to wait outside.

*****

"He's stabilized, for now, however, I'd advise an x-ray to see have a better look on the condition on his legs, and determine whether or not he'll require surgery. This would take about 45 minutes for the x-ray". Mikage could faintly pick up words, but all he could see was darkness he went back to sleep.

His eyes started to open what greeted him was a vague face, "excuse me Mr can you tell me your name and do you currently know where you are". Mikage shut his eyes under the intense glare of the lights. "What my name is doesn't concern you, also where I am is fairly obvious," he said clearly irritated. He never liked hospitals; the first and only time he came was for his mother.

The doctor who got that cold reply wasn't offended "My name is Kanbaru Satou" the man introduced himself.

"Don't worry I'm the only one present at this time. I'm also a doctor here and my Family has a lot of influence. If you need help don't be afraid to tell me, even if you don't want to speak just blink twice. I'm absolutely willing to help you".

He was seriously concerned about the well-being of this patient he came in with dangerous looking people, probably the yakuza. His condition was no better either, he had signs of malnourishment and the X-ray showed a history of old fractures still healing. Even more, worrying the marks on his body was glaringly noticeable signs of sexual abuse.

It clearly wasn't normal for such a young and delicate looking boy to be exposed to such a dangerous environment, he was troubled about the boy's relations with the Yakuza.