Chapter 60 - No Intention Of Ever Letting Go

Takehiro was astonished recently he never seen Mikage retain so much focus on a single person for any longer than five seconds. But those two were staring at each other as if no one else was present, as if they were just air.

"Come Miyuki, we're going home" Ryuu held out his arm signalling the younger boy to come to him.

Before Mikage even had a reaction Takehiro placed Mikage behind himself prostrating a defensive position "over my dead body, he will be going to no such place, with a person like you"

"Over your dead body such an easy matter" Ryuu laughed coldly as he gave a signal to one of his men.

"I found something earlier it seemed to be lost, how about instead... over your daughter's dead body." Ryuu suggested coldly.

One of his men dragged out a young girl with a gun held closely to her head, her hair was slightly unkempt and her eyes were red but she kept her mouth tightly closed.

"AYAKO!" Takehiro shouted unstably clearly revealing his vulnerability, his body began to shake subconsciously. 'Mikage-sama what do I do?' he'd never felt so weak before, he couldn't speak or even move.

At this point not even, Nigel needed a translator to know that this situation was a dangerous one. He looked around and people were noticeably unsettled and but very quiet.

"Otou-sama, I'm sorry I didn't mean what I said before" Ayako sobbed sorrowfully.

'He knew, he already knew that. He was just filled with fear, 'his daughter'

Just when Takehiro felt like his legs couldn't hold himself up he felt a soothing feeling overcome him he turned back to see Mikage.

Mikage had his palm on his back "I'm here" he said very quietly and strongly.

"I'm here now" he repeated in the same soothing manner but somehow more resolute.

Mikage walked forward steadily, everyone was in complete silence except for a few terrified sobs some people had made. Even so each of his steps were very impactful and the slow confident way in which he walked toward literal danger gave many of those present, goose-bumps.

As he got closer Ryuu smiled, it had been too long, his person had almost been unrecognisable but that attitude and sexy aloofness was unique to only one person.

Just as Mikage got nearer to Ryuu he completely side-stepped him, focused on going to where Ayako was.

Ryuu didn't expect to be dismissed so easily, he turned to stop the boy but he was too late as he must've foreseen it and dodged him.

Just a second, he took and he appeared in front of the man holding the gun "How dare you place a gun at her!" his voice rumbled in a low but bone-chilling sound.

He pressed the man's shoulder causing him to drop the gun on the floor. The man watched in terror as he was helplessly picked up by his neck "how about I kill you?" Mikage asked, his voice dripping with bloodlust.

Everyone was completely astonished and couldn't help but take a cold breath inwards. Others however silently cheered by the sheer balls on the boy.

Surprisingly even going so far, not one person from the gang made a move to incapacitate him but just stood there and waited.

Liberated Ayako fell to her knees and sobbed harshly, 'he would always be on her side even when she made mistakes'

Ryuu's heart started to quicken at an almost unbearable pace, seeing him like this almost made him hard. "Let go of him...now he's learnt his lesson" Ryuu spoke very strangely.

Mikage not paying Ryuu attention discarded the man tossing him so far and so effortlessly that no one believed their eyes until they heard the poor man's body collide with the ground.

After discarding the nuisance Mikage payed his attention to Ayako giving her his hand.

She grasped his hand and jumped into a hug "...thank you" she sobbed putting her head on his chest.

Ryuu's gaze grew cold and increasingly distant.

"Go over to where Takehiro is" Mikage said "quickly."

Ayako hesitated but afraid of further disappointing him she walked to where her father was just as he said.

Without any further hesitation Mikage charged himself forward swiftly getting to Ryuu in a single breath and aimed a powerful punch to his face.

As if predicting that move Ryuu caught his punch with ease and fluidity, he forcefully brought the boy to him into a dominating embrace. "I've caught you" he said, his lips awfully close to Mikage's ear. "I have no intention of ever letting you go, no matter what"

Mikage was stuck, he couldn't move he was stunned. It had been a few months and already he was overpowering him to such a degree. 'It was a fucking trap' Mikage was extremely annoyed by his own predictability, but his choices at this point were limited...not that it mattered.

"Whatever..." Mikage easily gave in as truly Ryuu's eyes inspired fear in him. He was a person to get closer to his goal he didn't mind walking over a mountain of dead-bodies with no sense of guilt, as if he didn't mind personally allowing the world to burn after losing interest in it. So, in his eyes Ayako or Takehiro's lives were equal to nothing.

"Shall we go home then?" he asked, clearly not asking a question. There was no room for refusal. 'He wasn't normal, just what exactly did he get himself involved with?' Mikage sighed and avoided contact with Ryuu's heated eyes.

Those who were more nearby could just about make out their words however no matter how you would look at those two people in the centre it was clear that whatever their relationship was it ran deep. Not that anyone was willing to find out.

"Are we going yet?" Mikage asked, he wasn't sure how long until Takehiro would try something silly. it was a matter of seconds so he needed to go immediately.

"You seem to be in a rush" Ryuu countered slightly raising his brows.

"I'm a bit tired, that's all" Mikage dodged with a flat reply.

"You know what to expect when we return, right? I have no intention of letting you sleep" Ryuu smiled dangerously eyeing Mikage's body.

"You're the worst" Mikage made a clearly dissatisfied expression.

"I'm aware"

And just like that Ryuu personally picked Mikage up and held him closely to his chest.

"I've got what belongs to me, so I will be leaving now" Ryuu smiled contently making sure Ayako clearly saw him.

And to Ryuu's amusement she did, she bit her tightly as if holding back desperately to need to do something. Also, Takehiro who held her shoulders made another expression more difficult to fathom.

Unlike how they came in, they large group exited in a more civilised and stoic manner, also one of them threw the one who was out of commission over his shoulder.

And like that they disappeared from sight

Warning!!!Needs immediate editing so read at your own risk. Oh and the long awaited chapter is cominggggg. Okay it's already here...