Chapter 73 - Win Your Heart (M!)

IT'S HEREEEEE!!!!!  Ladies as you are aware I have to CAUTION the CHAPTER. So 18+ ONLY, please...I mean that's all I can do. Everyone else proceed and Enjoy

Mikage cocked an eyebrow and smiled mysteriously, "more importantly how exactly did you remove my mask?"

He knew more than anyone that it was only able to be removed if the owner wills it.

"Perhaps it was you who allowed it", Azuki challenged.

"Hmm...", Mikage considered it blankly "then what's your condition?" he narrowed his eyes seductively in anticipation.

Azuki wasn't prepared for such a gaze but already had his condition prepared, "I want to keep coming here, forever. That's what I want."

Mikage covered his face with his palms, "Aaaaaah" he shouted.

Azuki quickly responded jumping up, "What's wrong are you hurt?" he asked as he pried Mikage's hands away from his face.

"You damn brat, move away", the blush on Mikage's face rose to his ear "How can you be so embarrassing. I was clearly teasing you earlier, how can you say 'yes' so easily. And what do you mean 'forever'?? Now I'm embarrassed for you...I assumed you'd ask for something else completely!!"

The sudden uncharacteristic outburst caught Azuki off guard but it did tickle his heart. He couldn't suppress himself.

He finally forced Mikage's hand from his face licked the top of Mikage's lips "I did but I wanted to win your heart in a way you wouldn't be used to. Am I off to a good start?"

"Don't ask questions like that, either!!!", though his tone was angry his actions didn't match. He began to pull the remainder of his robes off and hugged him welcoming Azuki's wild tongue. "Let your skills do the talking"

"With pleasure"

Azuki lead his kisses from Mikage's chest to his member, his kisses were slow and soft, sweetly tormenting him. Defeated Mikage's member helplessly rose against Azuki's attacks.

Azuki grinned evilly as if in victory.

"You're too slow" Mikage complained,

"Ohhh?", Azuki said dangerously. "I wanted to show off my skills but it's quite difficult to hold back", he said taking off each of his clothes. Azuki already felt dizzy simply by the pure temptation of the other man his body began to ache for him, desperately as if begging to relish him.

Mikage could feel the sincere passion from the mysterious, strong and serious person, it was natural he was tempted. And Azuki's hands that previously rivalled him in battle, the same hands containing such unequalled power, were now caressing him so fervently.

If that wasn't a massive turn on Mikage didn't know what was.

Azuki stroked him slowly again he kept his eyes on Mikage as if to assess each of his movements and expressions, he persisted repetitively whilst also placing kisses on his stomach.

"Enough" Mikage lamented miserably, his voice sounded had a sultry flavour.

Completely ignoring him Azuki moved his lips from his abdomen and erotically put the tip of Mikage's member between lips, all it took was the stroke of his tongue.

"Anhh," Mikage unwillingly moaned as he came. Mikage brought his hands to face in shame,' If the previous fight was a draw, then he most certainly lost this current one'. To think this damn brat Azuki made him come so easily.

Mikage's wandering mind was brought back to the present and something hot prodded his entrance.
"It's my turn to have fun," said Azuki, the expression on his face was most definitely warped.

With an overwhelming sense of possession and impatience, if Azuki was already displaying such pure wildness was most certainly a cause for concern. But those intense fiery eyes drew Mikage in. Mikage mind drifted again and he became flustered.

"You can't wait?" Mikage bargained, feeling himself shiver.

"No!"

"Remember an impati...anghh," Mikage released a strangled moan.

Azuki was on his knees he wanted to start out slow but his patience waned in front of the God Mikage. Not at all holding back Azuki thrust his well-equipped member deep inside. He grunted as the feeling of pleasure overwhelmed him and excited him to no end. His mind was a blur and his impulses enwrapped in a tangled feeling, to possess him, to constrain him and make this God his and his alone.

Spurred on by his own thoughts he moved with very little consideration, he selfishly drew and thrust back inside even further.

Azuki powerful and dominant movements completely directed Mikage's entire being and threw him into a daze. When Azuki advanced further inside his entire body would move according to his will. Azuki was being way too much of a selfish lover, furthermore, he wasn't holding back. Mikage could actually already feel the aching as much as the pleasure.

None of his previous partners was nearly as domineering as Azuki is, it was somewhat exhilarating.

Azuki was Barely able to quench his burning lust simply from continuously thrusting in and out. He craved more, every single part of this person he wanted to himself. He pulled Mikage up onto his lap and held the man's erected member.

"Mmmn", Mikage quivered in Azuki embrace and held him tightly.

Azuki began with soft strokes and connected Mikage's lips to his own, whilst also thrusting deep inside him. His eyes were dark with lewdness tainting them. As their tongues dripped with each other's combined entanglement, Azuki was further excited he thrust faster and stroked quicker.

The many simulations electrified throughout Mikage's body, making his mind a frenzy of pleasure. His body felt it was melting, he could barely keep up

He took his tongue fiddled with Mikage's ear and sucked on it as if it were the most delicious treat.

Mikage couldn't hold it, he was already dripping but his pride would allow it he held on even more tightly. "Haaah"

Azuki was persistent and he too could barely hang on. Mikage erotic moans and groans were almost scorching to his ears, the venerability that this man wouldn't even allow to show in the battle was extremely enticing.

Mikage was fearful. He was not afraid of Azuki, but of himself, he couldn't stand the idea of losing control of himself. And he every moment he was with Azuki he felt his true self being exposed, the person he is, was always held back in front of many others. But it always surfaced before this person. Mikage he knew deeply that Azuki is special, he feels so awake by his side.

"I think...haah I'm in...haah love with you", Azuki confessed casually.

Mikage's heart thundered strongly, he felt his entire body constrict and then finally he came again, "Haah".

He felt his entire body go limp over Azuki but the man was still pumping in and out of him tirelessly.

Mikage held the man's face, with his eye directly focused on him. Mikage felt himself sinking in them he weakly bit at the man's lower lip whilst also returning a fierce leer on him.

Falling prey to Mikage mean attacks Azuki who stood no chance came, he grunted and eyes showed a dangerous gleam. He licked Mikage back in response whilst also thoroughly pumping inside, not releasing him from his embrace before emptying his entire load in him. Making sure he received all of him before pulling out.  

I am dripping with excitement how was that?? Very good or No Bueno?? 

I am officially expired hope you guys enjoyed. Loveeee

 ladies may need to edit(however long that'll take knowing me)