Chapter 19 - I'll take you to heaven

True storyyyy Guy's/Ladies. I wanted to releaase the chapter yesterday buttttt...I was told by my mom to go bed. So yeaah, booom... I still get told to go to bed. I realised that life can be unfair sometimes. Anywhooo, Enjoy Ladies!!!!

Mikage put him through so much temptation. Ryuu was being tormented he was all pent up but couldn't release. He could have sworn Miyuki was doing this on purpose. Ryuu appeared dejected "I want you so badly, it's killing me" Ryuu heatedly spoke, his eyes appeared drowned in desire. Ryuu really wanted to taste Miyuki again, just once was not enough, he was addicted.

Currently, Mikage didn't have the vigour to indulge, so no matter how much Ryuu attempted to convince him Mikage wasn't going to change his mind. His body simply wouldn't be able to hold out. As soon as Mikage would undo his pressure points Ryuu would instantly pounce on him, and Mikage was very doubtful someone like him has the capacity to hold back.

So, undoing his pressure points wasn't going to happen until Ryuu cooled off. Right now, Mikage could see the legitimate suffering on Ryuu's face and his bulge didn't have any signs of going down. Mikage felt some sympathy for Ryuu, as he did tempt him; just a bit.

His original intention was to let him cool off whilst he gathered his things, but since Mikage did provoke him, leaving him in that state did seem too cruel. Ryuu's intoxicated eyes were never removed from Mikages beautiful face after some contemplating Mikage mischievously smiled attracting Ryuu's wonder.

"How about I help you in some other way?" Mikage suggested, licking his lips, appearing extremely seductive. He was definitely doing it on purpose Ryuu was certain, he can't remember a time where he'd craved for anything as much as he did for Mikage, he wanted desperately to pound inside of Mikage.

"how exactly can you do that?", Ryuu asked, his voice sounding rough, dripping with lust. Mikage moved Ryuu's head from his lap and gently placed his head on the futon. He then turned over the immobile Ryuu from his back onto his stomach, he moved the pillow to support his neck. Mikage put the yukata back on himself, without tying it.

Ryuu couldn't see from his position, he felt his Mikage pull the yukata off of him. He felt shocked 'what exactly was Miyuki planning to do?'. "Wait, I don't thi..." he tried to protest before being interrupted. Mikage leaned into close "hush, just close your eyes and regulate your breath. I'll bring you to heaven" he said jokingly, excitement traced in his voice. It had been a while since he'd done this.

Mikage managed to get the yukata off of each of his arms, at this point Ryuu was in major reservation about this, although he seemed calm outwardly. However, he was secretly trying his best to move, which no matter what tried was in vain. Ryuu felt a pressure on his back; it was Miyuki sitting there. What exactly was he trying by doing that?

Mikage pressed very strongly in between Ryuu shoulder blades causing him to grumble in pain. "what did I say about breathing" Mikage warned sternly. Even under Mikage's severe tone Ryuu couldn't help but relax, he was extremely relieved. It seemed he was going to be massaged, a large unease was removed from him.

Not thinking too deeply he did as Miyuki said and he closed his eyes regulated his breathing. Mikage kneaded his back Ryuu reflexively opened his eyes, he felt an electric impulse shoot through his body, it was indescribably pleasurable, he grunted in ecstasy.

Each spot Mikage touched, felt on fire and the stimulation intensified, Mikage didn't stop and found other incredible spots provoke Ryuu's sensualism. After multiple orgasms, Ryuu felt finally felt his lust satiate. Mikage moved his touch towards Ryuu lower back. Mikage noted Ryuu's back muscles were impressive.

"The stress on your body is awful, it's extremely unhealthy. So, a simple cleansing can expel everything damaging your vitality." Mikage applied more pressure to drive the harmful things out.

Ryuu eventually felt all the adverse things in his body disappear, it was extremely enriching. Mikage gave him pleasure and alleviation, he felt extreme contentment. Mikage panted alongside Ryuu, however, unlike Ryuu Mikage was panting out of exhaustion. It was more tiring than he thought, as it had been a long time since he done this.

"See... you took a trip to heaven. It wasn't that bad was it?" Mikage said trying to catch his breath, all his energy was gone. Mikage unhurriedly pressed Ryuu's back, then collapsed onto the bed.     

Soo..... no Dirty scene.....Yet.

I'm sorry okay!! poor Mikage needs a rest.