Chapter 63 - Seen better day's

Hehe surprised i'm back so soon?? As am I...without further ado, here's a chap for you wonderful lot ^.^   

Not too long after he fell asleep, realising he wasn't letting go anytime soon Mikage could only sigh in exasperation. 'so selfish just like a child' Mikage rubbed his forehead harshly. He wasn't tired, he was far from tired, his mind was too active so many questions he needed answering.

Even so he didn't mind staying like this 'only for a while, just for a while.'

He closed his eyes...

'I was running, no it wasn't me it was someone else. I... No, they were somewhere, it wasn't earth it was somewhere else somewhere he was extremely familiar with. There was a cave in the distance and he went inside it, he sat down on the ground. Perhaps it was cold, his hands that he could just about make out, were shaking in front of him, for some reason he went inside his sleeve to get something. It looked like a stick in the darkness, it was brought closer to his face. It wasn't a stick it was a flute, he knew that flute it was his. It did belong to him but he gave it to someone; a gift. It played a sound it was a pretty sound he liked the most and only one person played such a beautiful sound for him....Nishi.

It was beautiful but sad...the song stopped he looked up and he saw someone a familiar face but he couldn't recall the name he could see the person move his lips but couldn't hear him speak, he just smiled cruelly. The familiar person thrust a glowing spear through his chest. The flute dropped to the floor.

"Mikage-Sama" Nishi called through trembling lips.

'Please don't' Mikage shouted back, he tried to interfere but its a if his movements wouldn't register.

The familiar person began to enchant some words causing the sharp spear to burn even more menacingly.

Mikage felt his heart was going to stop 'don't' he shouted pointlessly, 'he was going to devour Nishi's soul.'

"Mikage-sama please come"

'I'm here' he said trying to coax the boy softly.

"I'm scared"

The light engulfed all the surroundings and then everything turned blank.

'Mikage'

"Urghh" Mikage cried

"Mikage" Ryuu shouted to no avail, Mikage's body began to convulse violently, as if his spirit was fighting against his mortal form, trying its upmost best to leap outwards. In a instant he could feel it was not normal.

Ryuu held the boy hand to his cheek, "Mikage" he called out, gently tapping his face. Mikage still didn't open his eyes. Ryuu noticed how each of his breaths started to become shallow.

"SOMEONE COME HERE NOW! I NEED SOMEONE"

He held Mikage upwards towards his chest, his arms felt slightly weaker "you're okay, you're okay just open your eyes...please..."

"I need you please...I can't lose you again"

"Please" Ryuu face unbeknownst by himself slipped into a messy uncharacteristic display of pure fear.

"Boss!" the door was slung open and outside were a mob of tense and serious faces, some of them had weapons drawn. They were ready to kill any kind of threat.

Their eyes were instantly treated to their boss's naked stature towering over another person. The ones in front quickly withdrew their weapons catching onto the circumstances. Seeing their boss in such a vulnerable state caused them to freeze In their tracks.