Chapter 18 - Loss of rationality (M)

Finally finished, next chapter should come soon. As always thank you for reading. Hope you enjoy!!!

Akira left the house. "Kenji follow him, Hayato get out" Ryuu ordered heavily. They did as commanded leaving only Mikage and Ryuu in the house. Ryuu picked up Mikage abruptly, "Hey! What are you doi... " he turned to face Ryuu and was met with a furious expression.

He took Mikage to the bedroom and roughly dropped Mikage onto the futon. Ryuu eyes were clouded with rage, he couldn't think clearly anymore. He didn't know what to think anymore, this person he wanted to himself only.

He didn't want to believe Akira, but the doubt remained heavy on him. Was Miyuki using him and what was his relationship with Akira? And who exactly was the old man? The idea that Miyuki has been with others before him, infuriated him, more than the idea Miyuki was using him.

He hovered directly above Mikage, "is it true are you using me", that not what he wanted to ask. He wanted to know about Miyuki's relationships, he wanted to understand Miyuki, at least more than Akira.

But even so, he still never got his answer under Miyuki's silence. Miyuki just stared at him blankly. Ryuu did not know what Miyuki's silence meant.

He didn't deny it, Ryuu became even more frustrated "is that acknowledgement then?" Ryuu asked his face becoming even more twisted. He knew he was acting irrational, but somehow, he felt he had a deep connection with Miyuki.

He frantically seized Mikage's lips, aggressively probing through his mouth with his tongue, not allowing Mikage to take a breath. He bit down on Mikage's bottom lip wanting to get a response, Ryuu started to move his hands towards Mikage's yukata to take it off.

Mikage who was lost in thought was brought back by the painful bite on his lips that Ryuu inflicted upon him. Mikage didn't mind having sex, but not when there was a risk of breaking his waist in the process.

Mikage pushed Ryuu in an attempt to reject him and his frenzy of suffocating kisses, but pushing Ryuu came to no avail. Having his mouth dominated by Ryuu left Mikage with no way to speak. Mikage was surprised he was aware Ryuu was strong, but not to this extent.

It was fruitless like a baby trying to push a car. Ryuu was serious Mikage could feel Ryuu's large bulge against his stomach, this was seriously dangerous. Mikage had to press his pressure points however he couldn't do so under the others strong guard.

He came up with a strategy, Mikage proceeded to reciprocate Ryuu's kisses, both of their tongues entangling, Mikage was well aware of the sweet spots on the body. And the responses which would follow. This seemed to successfully work, as Ryuu's bulge somehow got even larger, Mikage shuddered at the thought.

Under Mikage's enticing stimulations Ryuu got even more impatient and stirred. He was about to finally sit up and remove his own Yukata when he felt Mikage sweetly wrapping his arms around him.

Unexpectedly his body literally froze against his will, he collapsed onto Mikage's naked body. Ryuu was in shock, then he remembered Akira talking about something to do with pressure points. Only now did he see the significance of his predicament.

"Don't worry... I won't hurt you", Mikage promised from below him, trying to regain his breath. "You wasn't being rational, this is a measure to protect myself".

Mikage repositioned himself he sat up and laid Ryuu's head on his lap, he wasn't angry.

"How many times have you been betrayed, Too many times perhaps?" he guessed understandingly, not taking away his eyes away from Ryuu's penetrating stare.

Those painful eyes staring at him, it reminded Mikage of himself. Hence why he froze earlier, the pain and anger in Ryuu's eyes, Mikage could relate all too well to it.

As a huge Yakuza boss, it was inevitable to get stabbed in the back by those you trust deeply, nevertheless trying to hide the pain inflicted is possible. However, the pain of being stabbed still remains deeply rooted despite everything.

"You find it hard to trust others, yet you easily took me in? Baakaa", Mikage mocked, even though Mikage said that he was moved. Mikage stroked Ryuu black hair. "I only met Akira yesterday and now I'm here like this, sounds ridiculous right? A bit too unbelievable don't you think?".

For Mikage discussing personal things was too challenging, but he found Ryuu was, in a way similar to him. So perhaps talking to him wasn't all that bad. Ryuu was carefully listening silently, letting Miyuki speak.

"The old man he mentioned is my friend's father, Akira misunderstood he doesn't know me, in this life my sexual partner has only been you". He bent down close to Ryuu's face with his lips nearly touching Ryuu's ear," in this life you're my first", he teased.

This made Ryuu's breath to quicken and his lower part to throb, how could he say such an alluring thing so easily. He now wished more than ever he could move, otherwise, he might just go crazy.

"I'm clearer headed now, you can undo my pressure points", Ryuu tried; as 'it was becoming agonising'.

"Absolutely not" Mikage rejected almost immediately, seeing through his intentions as clear as day.