Chapter 34 - It belong's to you

"Let me hold it" Ryuu requested. Mikage handed it to Ryuu without any qualms.

Ryuu was surprised to see Mikage being so compliant as Mikage seemed to have a deep connection to the blade.

As soon as Mikage's last finger left the Katana; rust instantly took over the whole sword, reverting back to its previous state. Ryuu was dazed by the current happening's; it actually turned back into a useless relic. The subject of spirits seemed even more likely now.

All Ryuu wanted to do was study the blade at a closer view, but it unexpectedly had a response. Mikage was equally stunned but he understood the meaning of its abrupt rusting.

It was as if it were saying that it didn't accept another wielder, therefore, in turn, snubbing Ryuu. The bewildered silence was quickly interrupted by a low giggle, which soon escalated into an unrestrained laughter.

Ryuu was clear on what exactly Miyuki found funny, although he lost face. Ryuu didn't have it in him to bring to an end to such a delightful expression.

Mikage continued laughing long after a minute passed, Ryuu started to feel the embarrassment grow when Mikage crouched over in laughter. "Are you finished yet?" Ryuu asked starting to get irritated.

Mikage looked up with his almost tear-filled eyes "almost" he giggled. This was definitely his weapon, perhaps seeing something so deeply-rooted from his past may have caused Mikage to be in such a joyful mood.

"Here" he handed Mikage the sword back "it belongs you now". Mikage was astonished, in the first place he was thinking about how to convince Ryuu to give it to him. However, it was handed to him so easily, 'didn't Ryuu had any sort of attachment to it, considering it's worth as a relic and of course it's other form'.

"Why are you giving it to me?" Mikage asked.

"You said it had a spirit? Then, if so it was very clear on its gesture, furthermore the blade suits you" in fact Ryuu couldn't see anyone else better suited for such a magnificent blade, besides it would be wasteful to keep that slaughtering instrument as a mere decoration.

"With this as a gift, do you forgive me" Ryuu stared at Mikage who had an unreadable expression.

Mikage sheathed the sword swiftly and placed the katana down. "Forgive you" Mikage laughed. "How can it be that simple" Mikage spoke through his laughter.

Ryuu knitted his eyebrows in his, frown 'of course Miyuki wouldn't forgive him that eas...' his body froze along with his thoughts.

He was so shocked because the smaller figure abruptly locked lips with him. Ryuu stared in shock at Miyuki who held onto his neck with his eyes closed; never had Ryuu been more confused. As bewildered as he was Miyuki basically offered himself to Ryuu.

Mikage delightfully took advantage of Ryuu's lack of guard and provoked Ryuu's tongue with his own, stimulating it very lightly but effectively.

Since it came to this whatever the reason, Ryuu had no intention of retreating or holding back. It had already been too long since his last dose of overwhelming pleasure. From the number of times he's been snubbed, he is going to pound Miyuki until he got more than his fill of Miyuki.

Ryuu separated from Mikage through many grievances, he was already aroused by Miyuki's delightful taste. He rapidly starting stripping Mikage, exposing Mikage's flawlessly shaped body.

Mikage not losing out to Ryuu assisted Ryuu with his clothes, but even more ruthlessly he ripped them off effortlessly. Ryuu was pleased with Mikage's enthusiasm.

Finally, they were both naked, Ryuu impatiently picked Mikage up and put him on the table roguishly. Again, he could hardly wait until to thrust his longing member into Miyuki, however doing it raw without any sort of prep is too harsh.

This time Ryuu took the initiative and dived back into Mikage mouth, Ryuu delved in Mikage's mouth unrestrained. Ryuu sucked at Mikage's tongue madly as if he wanted to swallow him whole, such a pleasant taste was implanted in his mind he couldn't forget even if he wanted to. Mikage, of course, didn't lose out to him entangling with Ryuu's tongue and playing around with it.

GUY'SSS/ LADIEEES!!!!! It is happening, the long-awaited chapter that you wasn't expecting (...and to be honest neither was I ) is coming !!! KYAAAAAAAAAAAA.

THANK YOU guy's as alway's, the fact that you read this brings me joy. THANKKK YOU and I'll bless you with another chapter.