Chapter 39 - Cooking With Nobu

He was now in the large kitchen, it was clean and had an old modern taste to it. Mikage quite liked it, as it appeared practical and spacious different from what he always worked with; apart from the time he worked at a restaurant.

Although he thought about cooking for himself a while ago. He never had a chance to actually become aquatinted with the kitchen as he was preoccupied with other things, he'd forgotten.

Mikage peered into the fridge, he nodded to himself he definitely wasn't left in disappointment he could immediately quite distinctly smell the freshness of the ingredients; he expected no less.

"Miyuki-Aniki there is no need for you to cook, as I can call someone else" Nobu standing at the side-lines advised him.

"No, that won't be necessary, I know my way around a kitchen. Actually, it's one of my skills" Mikage spoke, tracing his finger along the wooden surface.

Nobu nodded and silently retreated to the side 'if that was his choice then fine, there's nothing he could oppose to'.

Mikage found some of the cultured plants strung up near a window, as he requested Ryuu seemed to have followed through and arranged someone to hang his handiwork up. He ecstatically approached the plants and took each of the different bundle of plants down.

From smell alone, he could tell that they were too premature, but that can be dealt with simply by placing it in the oven to dry them sufficiently.

Mikage searched the places near him but there never seemed to be what he was looking for a compartment. He looked around the kitchen and spotted a door 'probably a storeroom.' "Nobu! Over there should be extra pots" Mikage pointed toward the storeroom.

Leaning against the wall Nobu eyes lazily followed the direction of Mikage's finger.

He raised his brows, he didn't think Miyuki would have the balls to order him around. Nobu closed his eyes pretending not to hear his request.

"Get them" Mikage' continued calmly. Mikage was unfazed by Nobu's standoffish attitude.

Nobu felt chills from his calmness.

Nobu realised what Mikage said wasn't in fact a request, it was an order.

The most peculiar thing was the compelling feeling Nobu felt, of resistance and obedience.

Nobu was a very upheld individual who didn't regard people based on status but rather their power and loyalty; after the boss and Hayato, Nobu is the next strongest therefore, he acknowledged very few he considered below him in terms of strength; much less this little Bishounen.

After struggling internally, he very conflictingly decided to follow through and obtained the pots. Landing enormous damage to his pride.

"Here," he slammed pots in front of Mikage.

"Good job," Mikage said.

'Haaah? Was he looking down on me' Nobu felt his anger bubble up, he closed his eyes tightly and scratched his head furiously in frustration.

Mikage effortlessly began preparing the food, he moved so fluidly along the kitchen even Nobu who knows nothing preparing food, saw the meticulous handwork and care he put in his craft.

Before long Nobu could smell the delicious scent rousing his appetite. His belly rumbled in response to the smell, even though he had already eaten. Always on the move, Nobu has never cared about what he ate as long as it was edible he would eat.

"Surely, you're not going stand there doing nothing, here find a grinding-bowl and crush these". He passed him the dried plants from the oven.

Nobu stood there frozen with the tray in his hands, his expression was exceedingly growing darker and he felt a vain pulsating in annoyance.

Nobu grudgingly crushed the plants, he didn't know why but it was challenging to disobey.

Mikage stirred the pot "Nobu I was wondering this for a while now but, who is it that regularly takes care of the meals".

Nobu looked up from the grinding-bowl "it's a job rotated amongst the runts".

"ah, I see" Mikage predicted as much, these yakuza don't care so about sophistication so much when it came to food.

It was actually odd with so much money you would think they would have 3 or 4 professional cooks in this large place.

"Here" Nobu passed the bowl of crushed plants to him. Mikage took the bowl and inspected the content. "Wow, you've done a better job than I imagined," Mikage commented.

Nobu face twitched at the compliment 'he wasn't being looked down on again, right?'

"Here" Mikage thrust a whole cabbage into Nobu's hands "Cut these now".

Nobu's regular stony face was beginning to slip, distorting into an odd contortion. In the end, he wavered and gave in.

Mah gosh finally finished yes!! Action should begin next chapter or the one after that. I WANNA SEE SOME BLOOD!!

Also, thanks as always for the amazing support and I released the first chap of the other Bl--- Soo check it out if you're feeling it 

.....anddd it's a Mpreg!!! yaaaaay.

So check it out 

Did I already mention I've made a new BL story...Sooo Check it out and tell me what you think. Love you guy's/ladies!!! Night and Maybe morning for some. Until next time.....